Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 11,434
4 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

atomic bomb explosion GIF

Reveal hidden contents

The free woman demo we deserved and Babylon HL

I don't know about FW Demo, but a concept with Babylon. Making Haus Labs version a promo single with original being released with the album :romance:

Pop-a-911-ster 38,936
2 minutes ago, entela said:

Not her doing only 1/3 of her last alboom

towers cooling GIF

Are we shocked though? Songs like NTLTC, GIAW and Breathin’ sh!t all over this new album...love you Ari but this album ain’t it :rip:

Kindness Admin 7,520
3 hours ago, little legend said:

this forum is kinda dead

@admin we should do something and increase the members here

I can barely visit the site this week with the election and everything. Some things will be happening next week :kiss:

• hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,762
1 minute ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Are we shocked though? Songs like NTLTC, GIAW and Breathin’ sh!t all over this new album...love you Ari but this album ain’t it :rip:

The good sis of pop won't dare do anything too pop like sweetener cause it'd bomb, but by having that attitude she served up a rushed album that needed 6 months more work on... I even think that's why Taylor did folkore sound and not lover, even though lover wasn't even an underperformance for it being very pop :rip:

Spoiler

And that's good  for Gaga, to do such an unashamedly gay friendly house dance album in 2020 when lots wouldn't do that 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318

Curious about the Hawái rihmix but i don't wanna give it a strihm 

smilega.thumb.jpg.4d9078582c4bd04092f4a7

Spoiler

as if that song needed a trendy remix tho... Maluma should've saved it for the next single

Spoiler

even tho there is not much single worthy material on his album besides the WW smash Hawai and the Grammy nominated ADMV

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318

The Weeknd is the  #1 current trend in twitter in Spain thanks to the rihmix i fear

It'll be interesting to see how it will perform against Bad Bunny's current record-breaking hit Dakiti

Edited by Andreu

Popster for Sale 44,319
33 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

I’ve always wondered...why TF is One Direction still getting so many daily streams....like why are they getting more than Gaga :bradley:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,936

Spotify Update (11/03/2020)

Shallow crossed 1.302b

Rain On Me crossed 423m 

Just Dance crossed 324m 

INLA (Film) crossed 209m 

911 crossed 55m 

Alice crossed 38m 

Fun Tonight crossed 27m 

Plastic Doll crossed 26m 

Chromatica II crossed 26m 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

24 minutes ago, Andreu said:

911s road to 100M will be long :bradley: hopefully it'll be there before the anniversary of the album :ally:

Reveal hidden contents

jk wont happen

Maybe during the summer if it manages to keep a decent daily average.

A long way if it falls relatively soon below 100k daily instead :pillow:

44 minutes ago, Andreu said:

911s road to 100M will be long :bradley: hopefully it'll be there before the anniversary of the album :ally:

Reveal hidden contents

jk wont happen

How much is it gaining daily now on Spotify?

If it does 200k daily (I know too high to stay at that by next year) it would need 7 months, so close to the 1 year album anniversary.  

Also I'm surprised how the video is holding up pretty well for a non single still doing 250k+ daily.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,132
8 minutes ago, entela said:

How much is it gaining daily now on Spotify?

If it does 200k daily (I know too high to stay at that by next year) it would need 7 months, so close to the 1 year album anniversary.  

Also I'm surprised how the video is holding up pretty well for a non single still doing 250k+ daily.

It's doing ~270k daily on Spotify, bold of you to assume it'll stay above 200k that for another 7 months

versace.thumb.png.3676fdf164d08c618d4c7b

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 1

7 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

It's doing ~270k daily on Spotify, bold of you to assume it'll stay above 200k that for another 7 months

versace.thumb.png.3676fdf164d08c618d4c7b

it can only stay above if Gaga do something, some promo, anything...:gaga-scream: