Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 12,827

Just as a side note, I guess It's kinda hard not to be reminded that Chromatica is doing bad 5 months after release when it's n/a everywhere and you're in a charts thread :bradley: I suppose that's gonna happen regardless and people will react to the figures :katy_pie: it's such a shame :-(

OT:

The boxset is out soon which will give Chromatica more weeks charting or help it RE

Spoiler

I think those members just get sick if that 1 messy member coming for other girls when we don't have the receipts or the 'position' to be in. Everyone has the right to post anyway so lol I like everyone here and I like this site cause you don't get WP and you can be objective about Gaga, or ironic even, without getting ratio'd :ari_roll:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,780

The reason we need this ongoing battle of hybrid stans vs. gaga stans it's because nothing else keeps this thread going nowadays :ohyes: 

Can't wait for Gaga to release Babylon MV after the civil war so we can come together!

• lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
9 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

I want this but for SL. Will it ever happen? Stay tuned :pillow:

It will happen in the veeeeeeeeeeeery long run I guess. I don't know about the numbers they are pulling but I assume SL is getting slightly better updates. But the difference is still more than 200M :rip:

A Popster Is Born 12,827
1 minute ago, zcasx said:

The reason we need this ongoing battle of hybrid stans vs. gaga stans it's because nothing else keeps this thread going nowadays :ohyes: 

Can't wait for Gaga to release Babylon MV after the civil war so we can come together!

I think if an actual brand new single came too... Or an EP... Thats literally change gaga fomos all over the internet... The night before ROM was iconic :bradley:

• yaas, gaga 1

53 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Didn’t you know, you’re not allowed to post anything remotely negative about other females, only positive things, and if you do be prepared for the same members to come at you commenting about how bad Gaga is doing in comparison...gets them every time 

we can only talk about bad numbers if they’re Gaga’s The Office Lol GIF

The way there's a certain user in here who will get butthurt over ANYBODY but Gaga.

Ironically his post history in here consists in only negative posts regarding Gaga.

cat fail falling GIF

A Popster Is Born 11,579
21 minutes ago, Andreu said:

It will happen in the veeeeeeeeeeeery long run I guess. I don't know about the numbers they are pulling but I assume SL is getting slightly better updates. But the difference is still more than 200M :rip:

It's never gonna happen pls :pillow:

NRO is a good record and is performing very well for Katy these days. Her problem is she released droplets instead of capitalizing on her good-sized hit. NRO will carry the entire Smile album. The reason why I want SL to do well is because it's a solo record and I don't like the idea that only ROM will carry Chromatica.

Catalog wise though, Gaga is doing very well. I just wish BTW would cross 1B already. ARTPOP, I love that record and I've been giving the entire album at least 2-3 streams daily for the past weeks but it will likely remain stalling

5 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Catalog wise though, Gaga is doing very well. I just wish BTW would cross 1B already. ARTPOP, I love that record and I've been giving the entire album at least 2-3 streams daily for the past weeks but it will likely remain stalling

Gaga removing DWUW hurt the album. That song on top of being amazing, would be at 200M by now.

• paws up 4

7 minutes ago, Laurastreep said:

Gaga removing DWUW hurt the album. That song on top of being amazing, would be at 200M by now.

They should just have replaced it with the Christina remix since it's still on spotify anyways and combine the streams from the R Kelly one :bradley:

• paws up 6