Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

since we are already talking about ava maxi:
Sweden radio chart 
#1(+2) Who's laughing now
Imagine if radio could support gaga this way, a 63 peaking song only charting for 6 weeks going #1 on radio 
tenor.gif

Edited by artgagapop
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
5 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

since we are already talking about ava maxi:
Sweden radio chart 
#1(+2) Who's laughing now
Imagine if radio could support gaga this way, a 63 peaking song only charting for 6 weeks going #1 on radio 
tenor.gif

that's what the bop of the summer WLN deserves

smilega.thumb.jpg.4d9078582c4bd04092f4a7

and since we're speaking of miss Max, K&Q reached new peaks on iTunes both in USA and Canada

not bad for "a one hit wonder (from 2018) whose career is going nowhere" (sic)Heaven And Hell GIF by Ava Max

• paws up 1

42 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

positions wishes :pillow:

I remember last year when OGHs were pushing the narrative "7rings is bigger than Shallow". Always pitting Gaga with whoever is the hottest girl of the moment, Katy, Miley, Ariana, Dua...(kinda funny how GODGA always wins in the end hihihi)

Fast forward Shallow seats pretty at 1.3B, still getting 1M daily streams.

Gretchen GIFs | Tenor

Edited by entela

Pop-a-911-ster 28,966
x3

since the Ava Max propaganda keeps going strong i will post this:

Album: Heaven & Hell
iTunes:
#119 Germany (-50)
#140 Japan (-19)
#192 Hungary (NE)

it looks that even if her fans want us to believe otherwrise its really  bad for the 'IT girl from 2018' and her career is really  going nowhere
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,966
x3
1 minute ago, Miaou said:

Little Legend feel free to post the Itunes updates of Chromatica too 

sorry why should i post a Gaga chart update on a PopAnAvaMax forum?

Pop-a-911-ster 39,357
8 minutes ago, little legend said:

sorry why should i post a Gaga chart update on a PopAnAvaMax forum?

Didn’t you know, you’re not allowed to post anything remotely negative about other females, only positive things, and if you do be prepared for the same members to come at you commenting about how bad Gaga is doing in comparison...gets them every time 

we can only talk about bad numbers if they’re Gaga’s The Office Lol GIF

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • thanks 4
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,966
x3
Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

Didn’t you know, you’re not allowed to post anything negative about other females, only positive things, and everything about Gaga has to be negative...unspoken rule on Popa911.com

spill the tea GIF by Super Deluxe

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,357
Just now, little legend said:

spill the tea GIF by Super Deluxe

I love Ava, Ariana, Katy and Taylor but it’s weird that like it’s almost as if you want to mention poor numbers by other girls the hens come running from their flock to yell at us “BUT GAGA SUXSSSSSSSS”

like okay we know Chromatica underperformed doesn’t mean we can’t mention that other albums also underperform at times. It’s f-ing weird. Like what site am I on? Lol 

• thanks 4

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
1 minute ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

I love Ava, Ariana, Katy and Taylor but it’s weird that like it’s almost as if you want to mention poor numbers by other girls the hens come running from their flock to yell at us “BUT GAGA SUXSSSSSSSS”

like okay we know Chromatica underperformed doesn’t mean we can’t mention that other albums also underperform at times. It’s f-ing weird. Like what site am I on? Lol 

Only the swifties do this tho, but besides that I agree with your point. The fact some "monsters" run to write essays to prove how their other fave is better than Gaga is weird.

• paws up 7
  • shook 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,357
6 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Only the swifties do this tho, but besides that I agree with your point. The fact some "monsters" run to write essays to prove how their other fave is better than Gaga is weird.

I get it, believe me I don’t want everyone here shitting on Females all day but if a pop girlie is doing bad numbers then we can discuss it.

People need to stop acting like the only bad numbers we can talk about are Gaga’s, sorry if certain people don’t like that H&H is flopping on iTunes but it is. So no need to mention how bad Chromatica is doing , WE KNOW.

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384

People need to stop acting like the only bad numbers we can talk about are Gaga’s, sorry if certain people don’t like that H&H is flopping on iTunes but it is. So no need to mention how bad Chromatica is doing , WE KNOW.

but my question is who said this and who compared it H&H to Chromatica :rip:

Moderator 17,129

It's ok but maybe posting this right after someone posts her accomplishments sounds more like a needy hater than someone interested in a healthy discussion.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,357
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

It's ok but maybe posting this right after someone posts her accomplishments sounds more like a needy hater than someone interested in a healthy discussion.

No I agree in that aspect too completely. It’s just something I’ve noticed over the last week or so. I just want us to be able to discuss the good and bad. I always enter this thread to people laughing about Chromatica’s stats and saying how bad it’s doing and how’s it’s flopping but the second people do it about other women it’s not okay.

Just my two cents, I do agree with your statement. It shouldn’t be done in a nasty or cruel way. 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 11,579
2 hours ago, entela said:

Remember how her fans were saying, Gaga needed Ariana? They should be grateful to Gaga, since Ari won't get a bigger (or better) song than ROM with this album (or a Grammy).

Maybe positions opening with less than Joanne is poetic justice...

In their (reverse Warholian expedition) words, no Gaga collab no global smash.

Gretchen GIF - Gretchen - Discover & Share GIFs

Oh well:katy_pie:

Even though I think it was mostly OGHs hiding behind Ariana saying that. 

Maybe she will release a better quality music next time :ari_roll: