Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster for Sale 57,289
8 minutes ago, entela said:

Reminds me of some members in here

Gretchen GIF - Gretchen - Discover & Share GIFs

Stans are always too dramatic 

This reminds me of what people said about Gaga during the ARTPOP era, I think Ariana can easily rebound and stay relevant thanks to her talent just like Gaga did after being “over” 

• paws up 3

Popster for Sale 44,780

04/11

Spotify Update

70 (=) Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande) by Lady Gaga   + 1,160,946 (-40k)

I'm thinking the overall numbers declined probably because of the election day, stable in position.

If this song can carry on to 6 months inside the top 100 that's great. I think it will.

• paws up 2

5 minutes ago, zcasx said:

04/11

Spotify Update

70 (=) Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande) by Lady Gaga   + 1,160,946 (-40k)

I'm thinking the overall numbers declined probably because of the election day, stable in position.

If this song can carry on to 6 months inside the top 100 that's great. I think it will.

Yeah everyone lost streams yesterday (Ariana -350k+)

On 11/4/2020 at 7:17 AM, Thrasher said:

With a bit of luck and some year-end playlists boost, ROM might actually hit 500m this year!

Still some 75m streams to go though in less than 60 days. Historically, how much has YE playlists added to other artists' discography?

A Popster Is Born 16,283
2 hours ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

the way we vanished :rip:

It's #11, passed TWICE album yesterday. Should go back to top10 once tu,n boost wears off (or it switched places with dua or manic which it does often) 

27 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Still some 75m streams to go though in less than 60 days. Historically, how much has YE playlists added to other artists' discography?

I remember Shallow getting a ~400k boost last year on Dec 31. 

ROM needs a 1.3m daily average til the end of the year, which might be hard but definitely not impossible. Very worst case it’ll end at ~495m. Our efforts could really make a difference this time around. 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1