Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

4 minutes ago, entela said:

Kinda offtopic but wanted to ask...is that user from ggd Brie Candy in here?

He said that we would get Free woman and Babylon videos / were already shot...was he a fraud afterall?

I would take everything that member said with a complete fist full of salt - no two fist fulls, and I say that with respect as they are lovely person :rip:

2 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

That’s true. I still remember all the whiners back in 2016, 2017 during Joanne and then the exctasy when she released The Cure. Lmao.

Then she went with ASIB and people after a couple of months were like ok this is cute but we want bANgErs!!!111!!! We want dance Gaga back.

Now she’s truly back and reinvented. She released the best album in years full of amazing, fresh, amazingly produced songs and people are saying she should go back to HAC because thats what’s gonna make her more succesful. Yikes. Can’t relate.

Ummmm. ALL THIS. I cant even believe after Joanne and ASIB, that there are people saying they want HACga back. I've truly heard it all. 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 18,407
7 minutes ago, entela said:

Kinda offtopic but wanted to ask...is that user from ggd Brie Candy in here?

He said that we would get Free woman and Babylon videos / were already shot...was he a fraud afterall?

No, Brie is not a fraud. 

1 hour ago, Delusional said:

Filming early next year and release Q4 or something I believe 

Was anybody else a little worried about how Gaga would do in a non Bradley directed movie, but then watched that 911 video ending and now have no worries at all? Anybody else? Just me? Lol

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 16,835

ARUTW (Official MV+Audio) is doing better than INLA (Official MV+Audio) so i don't get how INLA is ahead of ARUTW in YT with a good lead when ARUTW is stomping on INLA outside of her Official Uploads.. it ain't adding up :nicki_scream:

Popster for Sale 44,641
1 minute ago, FRANZGA said:

ARUTW (Official MV+Audio) is doing better than INLA (Official MV+Audio) so i don't get how INLA is ahead of ARUTW in YT with a good lead when ARUTW is stomping on INLA outside of her Official Uploads.. it ain't adding up :nicki_scream:

maybe the INLA video has more replay value because of her acting? 

Pop-a-911-ster 22,959
7 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

YT Insights isn't counting ARUTW's lyric video with 200m views for instance for some reason.