Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

11 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

Monthly listeners: 42.971.394

The fact that she still has over 40M listeners 6 months later, without needing to constantly put out new material, when some artists can't reach this even with newer releases.:classic_love:

Anyway

Yayyy coming for 1B by next year.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,811
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Rock metal influenced pop record next please. Give me those tame impala mark ronson psychedelic head bangers!

coming for her 4th french no.1

No thanks you unless you'll be the only one listening in your basement.

spacer.png

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,684

Miley's Midnight Sky has been really stable in the 40's of Global Spotify. When I commented that it sounded like a smash a lot of people said that it was having just an okay performance but it's having a just okay performance for a long time. I never tracked Miley's singles but this seems to be her biggest success since Malibu... add to that the fact that Malibu came off Bangerz and this one came off of two consecutive flop eras and it makes it that much more impressive. The aesthetic/vibe for this era seems to be very well realized and her covers have been (deservingly) going viral. She's also going to release a collab with Dua (another high-profile female collab in 2020,damn) so we'll see how that goes. It's looking good for Miley tbh.

• paws up 3

4 minutes ago, zcasx said:

Miley's Midnight Sky has been really stable in the 40's of Global Spotify. When I commented that it sounded like a smash a lot of people said that it was having just an okay performance but it's having a just okay performance for a long time. I never tracked Miley's singles but this seems to be her biggest success since Malibu... add to that the fact that Malibu came off Bangerz and this one came off of two consecutive flop eras and it makes it that much more impressive. The aesthetic/vibe for this era seems to be very well realized and her covers have been (deservingly) going viral. She's also going to release a collab with Dua (another high-profile female collab in 2020,damn) so we'll see how that goes. It's looking good for Miley tbh.

Yeah since the beginning this track has been doing more than ok considering the fact that she couldn’t get a hit since Malibu. Since I saw the 24h mv views on YT + Spotify (which were decent, a little bit more than I expected) I knew people were getting on board with the song + it has been giving longevity so good for her, she deserves it since Mother’s Daughter was paid dust by everyone. Hope her new album has a lot of success too :)

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,684
13 minutes ago, Laurastreep said:

Ariana with a new album out and heavy playlisting, still has less playlist reach on Spotify than Dua Lipa :rip:

Ariana - 390M

Dua - 430M :rip:

That's what happens when Spotify invests in you.

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Most streamed songs of all time on Spotify 

#30 Humble - 1.337.595.927

#31 Bohemian Rhapsody - 1.334.362.543

#32 Happier - 1.319.332.161

#33 All of me - 1.318.144.671

#34 I took a pill in Ibiza - 1.316.709.009

#35 Better Now - 1.310.773.050

#36 Shallow - 1.302.811.860

We are going top 30 cause all those songs are hasbeend nowadays, bar BR.

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 57,204
51 minutes ago, Andreu said:

a stan

OMG yasss king

smilega.thumb.jpg.4d9078582c4bd04092f4a7

32 minutes ago, zcasx said:

She gave everything with this song and disco/retro era, I hope her album does well and is in the same direction as Midnight Sky

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 710
51 minutes ago, zcasx said:

Song is amazing.. Miley deserves.. In Europe it is spammed everywhere