Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 10,029
2 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Well for me she can still make dance music but with instruments and a disco sound ala Hot Stuff

agree, I listened to Chromatica this morning, felt good, such a wasted opportunity

Popster for Sale 57,204
8 minutes ago, chartgaga said:

the way Chromatica might not outchart ARTPOP, it's really hard, it's a sign she should stop with the EDM/dance music for good

Never in the world lmao

You mean just not letting it rot on the charts, Lady Gaga is a dance pop artist in the first place

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

Never in the world lmao

You mean just not letting it rot on the charts, Lady Gaga is a dance pop artist in the first place

she seems to have more drive for the piano driven songs

Let's not act the content of Chromatica is the reason for it's frefall on the charts. Future Nostalgia are similar in sound and is doing fine thanks to 6 singles and constant push both from the artist and the label. Chromatica just needed to be treated the same :nicki_scream:

Also it's not fair to compare to othere gaga eras either. Joanne had 6 months of MR promo and the biggest performance of Gagas career with the superbowl and ASIB soundtrack would been nothing without the movie and it's campaign. Even Artpop for the mess that it was had 4 months with constant promo where everything went fine until DWUW video mess killed the era.  Chromatica only has the collabs going for it but they did almost nothing with them :rip:

• paws up 6

Popster for Sale 44,684
7 minutes ago, Max_Vandeburg said:

I know this is a horrible thing to say right now, but do you think her political activism can help her Grammy chances? She's literally all over the news. :dean_scream:

I'm not aware of the voting period.

I also thought about that ngl

A Popster Is Born 12,811
28 minutes ago, chartgaga said:

agree, I listened to Chromatica this morning, felt good, such a wasted opportunity

yes i cant understand why GeePee dont like it they are missing out... literally every Gaga era needs a shedload of promo for people to think 'oh this isn't bad actually' :rip: 

• paws up 2
  • sad 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
Just now, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

yes i cant understand why GeePee dont like it they are missing out... literally every Gaga era needs a shedload of promo for people to think 'oh this isn't bad actually' :rip: 

I agree, Gaga is truly the kind of artist who needs to always promote to make people understand it's not bad music

A Popster Is Born 16,838
1 hour ago, Max_Vandeburg said:

I know this is a horrible thing to say right now, but do you think her political activism can help her Grammy chances? She's literally all over the news. :dean_scream:

They're talking bout PoliticalGa not ChromOUTica :witch-laugh:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,376
1 hour ago, Max_Vandeburg said:

I mean it can help her or it can affect her negatively or it can have no effect. We'll never know.

At least they can't forget she exists if shes beefing with the president of their country 

smilega.thumb.jpg.4d9078582c4bd04092f4a7

• paws up 3

Popster This Way 545
1 hour ago, artgagapop said:

Let's not act the content of Chromatica is the reason for it's frefall on the charts. Future Nostalgia are similar in sound and is doing fine thanks to 6 singles and constant push both from the artist and the label. Chromatica just needed to be treated the same :nicki_scream:

Also it's not fair to compare to othere gaga eras either. Joanne had 6 months of MR promo and the biggest performance of Gagas career with the superbowl and ASIB soundtrack would been nothing without the movie and it's campaign. Even Artpop for the mess that it was had 4 months with constant promo where everything went fine until DWUW video mess killed the era.  Chromatica only has the collabs going for it but they did almost nothing with them :rip:

thank you

let's not sum up the era with "electronic music doesn't work for her" but rather "no promo doesn't work for her"

• paws up 3