Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 10,029
Just now, zcasx said:

The update had already been posted and people discussed it without having to mention other popstars to make gaga look bad. You're just feeding into the negativity that makes people constantly pit artists against each other. 

sorry to have a life and not scroll through every updates?

A Popster Is Born 12,811

no shade im neutral, but the tea is we are not in the position to be making fun of anyone's singles or albums rn lol and there are hybrids of other girls in here that point that out because they get offended... and then gaga stans get mad casue this is a gaga chart thread.. then rinse and repeat.... its just a cycle we go through that tends to involve the same member(s).

yeah im not into the drama i just want this to stop re chromatica N/A everywhere, no active single, out the 200 quicker than the damn remix album,,, ugh :bradley:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,641
12 minutes ago, chartgaga said:

I replied to someone who made fun of Taylor and I'm a chart account I will post the updates no matter how bad they are :bradley:

53 minutes ago, chartgaga said:

Chromatica went under 1989 on the Billboard 200, Taylor Swift has now all her albums charting top 200 above Lady Gaga's lastest release

You are the cause of most the arguments pitting two artists against each other.

• paws up 1

Maybe she should just treat this era like ARTPOP and come out with a brand new album in 2021 so we can have a fresh start from this :oscar:

Spoiler

I don't even think she has made music this year though, maybe just writing songs :bradley:

A Popster Is Born 10,029
1 minute ago, artgagapop said:

Maybe she should just treat this era like ARTPOP and come out with a brand new album in 2021 so we can have a fresh start from this :oscar:

Reveal hidden contents

I don't even think she has made music this year though, maybe just writing songs :bradley:

the way Chromatica might not outchart ARTPOP, it's really hard, it's a sign she should stop with the EDM/dance music for good

1 minute ago, chartgaga said:

imagine the meltdowns

the way she should have had AOTY, ROTY, SOTY, Pop duo, Pop solo, pop album and maybe MV on lock if everything went as planned but the fact they made 0 effort for promo for the album and a non existing Grammy campaign, 0 noms is actually likely :bradley: