Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

4 hours ago, Miaou said:

I have a feeling that Trump will win 

I had that feeling ever since Democrats failed to solidify their stance/vote. They keep hating each other, and many still think their third party vote will do anything other than to add to Trump's chances

A Popster Is Born 10,029
Just now, Miaou said:

It charted more than Stupid Love so we better not be proud of this :rip:

and it's already out of Spotify 200, YT, iTunes and radio mostly

Monsters should focus about that 38 spots drop for Chromatica and how it's 70 spots away from departing the Billboard 200

2 minutes ago, chartgaga said:

and it's already out of Spotify 200, YT, iTunes and radio mostly

Monsters should focus about that 38 spots drop for Chromatica and how it's 70 spots away from departing the Billboard 200

well considering not even stans stream the album except for select tracks of course the album is dropping. & the lack of promo of course.

Pop-a-911-ster 39,278

Yall love to constantly compare Taylor and Gaga don’t cha? Do any of you ever get tired of all this? Y’all are so tiring

Tired Good Night GIF

no one cares about the comparison between SL and Cardigan, both were commercial disappointments compared to the artists previous big hits. We know this. It doesn’t need to be discussed in this thread every damn day. The same 4 people constantly go back and forth feeling the need to defend/drag Gaga and or Taylor depending on the conversation. MOVE ON stop getting salty whenever someone brings up Taylor in any way. It’s annoying af

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 5
  • thanks 5

Popster for Sale 44,684
31 minutes ago, chartgaga said:

Chromatica went under 1989 on the Billboard 200, Taylor Swift has now all her albums charting top 200 above Lady Gaga's lastest release

and? go shade gaga elsewhere

A Popster Is Born 10,029
Just now, zcasx said:

and? go shade gaga elsewhere

well it's tragic and we should keep up with how great the era is going for us since we like to SHADE every other female artists calling them flops

• shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,811
1 minute ago, chartgaga said:

well it's tragic and we should keep up with how great the era is going for us since we like to SHADE every other female artists calling them flops

oh wow at this tea 

Popster for Sale 44,684

Just because there are some members here who are rude towards other entertainers, doesn't mean you should start shading Gaga on a Gaga-dedicated forum. If you do, expect people to be mad and come for you.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,684

it's just funny to me how we all call out Ariana, Taylor for being flops while our own fave is doing tragic on the BB200

If you're mad about people doing that, and you have every right to be, call them out for being rude. Don't come here purposely posting receipts to make Gaga look bad, in a Gaga forum, like a hater. That's just dumb.

• paws up 4

Popster for Sale 44,684
1 minute ago, Miaou said:

no one really ? 

Especially when a certain member is trashing all the time other artists ?? 

well, some people might but why would that be a justification for shading Gaga? in a Gaga fan forum? Like why are people shocked that Gaga fans don't want people going "Omg gaga is below this and this and this artist and she also did less than that other artist" everytime they post, with the intention of annoying Gaga fans?

A Popster Is Born 10,029
2 minutes ago, zcasx said:

If you're mad about people doing that, and you have every right to be, call them out for being rude. Don't come here purposely posting receipts to make Gaga look bad, in a Gaga forum, like a hater. That's just dumb.

I replied to someone who made fun of Taylor and I'm a chart account I will post the updates no matter how bad they are :bradley:

Popster for Sale 44,684

I replied to someone who made fun of Taylor and I'm a chart account I will post the updates no matter how bad they are :bradley:

The update had already been posted and people discussed it without having to mention other popstars to make gaga look bad. You're just feeding into the negativity that makes people constantly pit artists against each other. 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1