Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster This Way 900
14 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Literally 

She'll be fine. Plenty of celebrities have endorsed Biden, and Gaga hasn't said or done anything controversial. Even the endorsement video of her in front of the truck was harmless. The right are just a bunch of snowflakes on social media who get excited over everything.

10 minutes ago, Ethel said:

She'll be fine. Plenty of celebrities have endorsed Biden, and Gaga hasn't said or done anything controversial. Even the endorsement video of her in front of the truck was harmless. The right are just a bunch of snowflakes on social media who get excited over everything.

I just have PTSD back to when Gaga was trashed everywhere

Pop-a-911-ster 29,012
x3
3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

this is fake right? rigggghhhhtttt??

pls someone tell me its fake

whats next? performing Christmas Tree?

i would be here for a Scheibe performance tho, just for the <<Ich schleiban austa be clair, es kumpent üske monstère, Aus-be aus-can-be flaugen, fräulein uske-be clair>> part

it will be iconic:jack-grin:

Edited by little legend

Popster This Way 900
Just now, DeanClownchester said:

I just have PTSD back to when Gaga was trashed everywhere

Gaga has gained alot of respect from the general public in recent years. She's actually well liked by many Americans, and I can assure you that even most Trump supporters wont get too upset by her endorsement.

Also, the fact that her endorsement is making news at all is proof of legendary status.

• paws up 1