Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

The Fame Popster 305
7 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Still can’t believe America elected a f-ing liar and clown. And it might happen again WHats wrong with them 

I believe many people are voting for him because of structural inequalities. I know many people that are misinformed about politics due to them not having access to a good education. Social media is their main source of information and these people often believe in propaganda and crazy conspiracies.

Someone told me that Obama was the 17th African-American President because the media don’t want us to believe a lot of our presidents were black. Our education system is extremely messed up.

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,684
5 minutes ago, zcasx said:

Guys tell all monsters to raise the tag: #ladygagaforpresident that would be fun

It feels achievable right now since gaga is already trending so maybe the gp will join in. It's a good way to show our support towards her and mock Trump. Let's do it!

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,556
33 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Government Hooker piano version and shocks the straights with “Donald trump if you pay me”

Sounds familiar. Didn't she sing it that way at Enigma?? :ohyes:

• yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 305
3 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Sounds familiar. Didn't she sing it that way at Enigma?? :ohyes:

Yes, she performed “I’m Afraid of American’s” by David Bowie after performing Government Hooker too.

• paws up 1
  • lol 1