Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 11,579

I finally have internet so monthly Spotify Update (with yesterday's numbers ofc :D )

- The Cure - 304,373,534 (+2,040,804) (111,967 less than last month)
- Million Reasons - 481,187,847 (+7,303,152) (240,667 more than last month)
- Shallow - 1,300,946,983 (+32,330,802) (1,802,239 more than last month)

Even though October was one day onger, it's still quite big increase for Shallow. Second month in a row it's doing more, and it was its best month since April :oscar:

• paws up 8
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,848
3 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

Oh poor boo, you’re so lost. There is no second lockdown in Europe. There are hard restrictions that are lockdown like in a few countries all over Europe, yes. The current restrictions in your country (autumn lockdown)are not that similiar to the lockdown ya’ll had back in March. 

Also ARUTW and/or INLA are nowhere near to be superior songs to anything on Chromatica with the exception of 1000 Doves and Fun Tonight. I don’t care how many times you and your HAC French friends will spam the internet with this, I just don’t think so. I do hope you all will see the light and see through, the truth is out there, babe. 

One thing I can agree with is that it’s a shame she didn’t perform them. I’m sure she won’t anytime soon. Pandemic or not. Bye babe.

Babe are you stuck in the Chromatica’s world ? 
Cause on the earth there is indeed a 2nd lockdown in a lot of countries in Europe : Ireland / France / Belgium / Austria / UK ...etc

It’s not the same lockdown cause the schools are still open but every stores are closed and people need to justify their presence when they go outside.
So it is still a lockdown. 

I already saw the light when ARUTW and INLA are the better songs hihi. The truth will speak to you one day I’m sure babe.

See you tomorrow when Gaga will perform these stellar songs 😘

A Popster Is Born 18,421
8 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Babe are you stuck in the Chromatica’s world ? 
Cause on the earth there is indeed a 2nd lockdown in a lot of countries in Europe : Ireland / France / Belgium / Austria / UK ...etc

It’s not the same lockdown cause the schools are still open but every stores are closed and people need to justify their presence when they go outside.
So it is still a lockdown. 

I already saw the light when ARUTW and INLA are the better songs hihi. The truth will speak to you one day I’m sure babe.

See you tomorrow when Gaga will perform these stellar songs 😘

You mentioned 5 countries that have hard restrictions that are called a soft lockdown. What about the other 41 countries babe? sIt’s not a full on lockdown and that was what I was saying back when we started this convo weeks ago, so it’s you whos living in some imagined world, babe. I get it, you’re young and most probably unemployed with little life experience. I, on the other hand, am old af compared to most of ya’ll, I’ve been working for the government for 8 years now, I just know things. Lol. 

And no, neither ARUTW nor INLA are NOT better songs, please, don’t waste my precious time with quoting me again and saying they are. You’re not gonna change my mind, never. Exactly how I won’t change yours, the difference is, I don’t want to. Same with lockdowns etc. You’re just too, idk, young? I wouldn’t want to use a word immature. Ily tho. 

And Yes, Gaga may perform one of her stellar songs, which are the ones you mentioned and her other stellar songs are on Chromatica too, I know some day you will be able to appreciate that. Music, not the bling, babe. 

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • hugs 1

MOST STREAMED SONGS ON SPOTIFY

34. I Took A Pill In Ibiza (Seeb Remix) - 1,316,408,567
35. Better Now - 1,310,238,177
36. (+1) Shallow - 1,301,866,288
37. (-1) Let Me Love You - 1,301,374,872

Miss Shallow snatching Bieber and Post Malone's songs like that, we love to see it

• paws up 8
  • yaas, gaga 4

A Popster Is Born 18,421
1 minute ago, Thrasher said:

MOST STREAMED SONGS ON SPOTIFY

34. I Took A Pill In Ibiza (Seeb Remix) - 1,316,408,567
35. Better Now - 1,310,238,177
36. (+1) Shallow - 1,301,866,288
37. (-1) Let Me Love You - 1,301,374,872

Miss Shallow snatching Bieber and Post Malone's songs like that, we love to see it

As she should.

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
2 hours ago, DeanClownchester said:

Guys don't forget it was Halloween weekend. People who were using Spotify were tuned in on Halloween playlists.

This sounds like a veeery local thing to do so im skeptic on it's impact on the WW charts.

1 hour ago, Fame Romance said:

Millionth MR performance? :ally:

I am not 100% keen on Gaga performing there but the banner is a serve

1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

Not the perf being at 1am

european lost

Not like this even was aimed at us europeans in any way