Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Pop-a-911-ster 39,338
2 minutes ago, zcasx said:

I love Ariana and most of her albums, but this really puts in perspective Gaga's success and longevity. Also disarms the argument of Gaga only having good numbers for Chromatica because she was coming off of the ASIB hype. Ariana is coming of the TU,N hype. 

I always tell people “hey 12 years into Gaga’s career we should be very happy about the numbers she is able to pull” and no one f**king listens :ohyes: they’d rather talk about “no promo” for the billionth time 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,744
Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

I always tell people “hey 12 years into Gaga’s career we should be very happy about the numbers she is able to pull” and no one f**king listens :ohyes: they’d rather talk about “no promo” for the billionth time 

Hey no promo definetely didn't help because Gaga is the most promo sensitive artist ever. But I see your point, there's lots of reasons to be positive about Gaga's commercial performance. 

• paws up 3

ARTPOPster 1,642
6 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

It’s a Negative Bias. People feel the sting of negative event more powerfully than the joy of a positive event. I’m glad I personally am able to overcome that mindset.

• paws up 1

30 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

oops

USA: 3rd day:

• Ariana Grande - thank u, next | 21.218.665 (-18.5%)
  • Taylor Swift - folklore | 20.166.155 (-25.5%)
  • Taylor Swift - Lover | 15.023.671 (-23.5%)
  • Billie Eilish - WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO? | 14.052.214 (-16%)
  • Ariana Grande - positions | 9.796.373 (-36%)
  • Lady Gaga - Chromatica | 5.461.055 (-31.5%)
  • Selena Gomez - Rare | 4.325M (est.) (-27%)
  • Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia | 4.267M (est.) (-14.5%)

WW: 3rd day:

• Ariana Grande - thank u, next | 48.746.162 (-15%)
  • Taylor Swift - folklore | 42.485.254 (-20.5%)
  • Billie Eilish - WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO? | 35.621.907 (-12%)
  • Taylor Swift - Lover | 28.272.148 (-27%)
  • Ariana Grande - positions | 26.298.243 (-27.5%)
  • Lady Gaga - Chromatica | 22.116.036 (-23%)
  • Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia | 19.864.837 (-16.5%)
  • Selena Gomez - Rare | 14.100M (est.) (-24%)

OMFG Ariana :rip:

Why is she bombing so much?????

I can't believe how hard is collapsing Ariana's album on Spotify.

The percentage daily drops are bigger than Chromatica and Gaga's album was released in a week where america was rioting in the streets

Exclusive footage from Scooter's office:

tenor.gif?itemid=8041816

A Popster Is Born 12,824
Just now, Laurastreep said:

The percentage daily drops are bigger than Chromatica and Gaga's album was released in a week where america was rioting in the streets

lol

the funny thing about that was as per @admin graphs, Chromatica was holding better in the US than WW. i agree it was literally the worst week of the year to release, but just thought that was funny :ohyes:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
4 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

lol

the funny thing about that was as per @admin graphs, Chromatica was holding better in the US than WW. i agree it was literally the worst week of the year to release, but just thought that was funny :ohyes:

Chromatica's downfall was iconic, the way it just wouldn't stop bleeding all week long...

5 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

lol

Ari is dropping harder in US than WW and she is bigger in US which makes it even more tragic.

tenor.gif?itemid=8041816

This shows Gaga team should invest more in spotify payola.

Gaga only had two songs on TTH during release week (ROM(top3) and Sour Candy(#19))

Ariana have 3 songs on TTH + cover (Positions(#1), 34+35(#6) and Motive(#15))

And this is just one playlist

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,953
x3
  • Ariana Grande - positions | 9.796.373 (-36%)
  • Lady Gaga - Chromatica | 5.461.055 (-31.5%)

• Ariana Grande - positions | 26.298.243 (-27.5%)
  • Lady Gaga - Chromatica | 22.116.036 (-23%)

When in the end Chromatica gets more daily streams than folklore and positions 

tenor.gif?itemid=8041816