Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Kindness Admin 7,528
48 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Who cares about HAC smashes? Gaga gave us a perfect pop dance album with Chromatica! We deserved one :classic_love:

For sure, I want it all, and am happy to wait through eras to get it all.

That said, Chromatica is a perfect pop dance album that also happens to include the next superstar HAC hit :abel_glow:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
Popster This Way 701
8 hours ago, Miaou said:

I don't think so

Gaga performed at VMAs and the album didn't even re-enter in the top 30 in the US, UK, Ireland, France, Australia...etc same with the MV of 911

It's just disappointing.  But I'm not surprised cause the sound of the album is not what the GP expect for a Lady Gaga album in 2020 anyway. Her dance/EDM sound are for her old stans and she pleased her old fanbase. I admire her for going back to her old sound tho. It's just that GP is not here for that and it's okay. 

how you can say that the album is still not widely known while Rain On Me is a WW smash ? Also SL and ROM had great support from the radios in a lot of countries (UK, Australia, Canada...etc) except in the US obviously. 

To be honest chromatica doesn t feel like a gaga album.. The songs lack a huge chorus and a distinct sound that made gaga famous.. Something like king and queens with better lyric would have done better

• shook 2
  • lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
7 hours ago, DeanClownchester said:

The way I stopped tracking the Cure once it reached 300m oop

dean winchester spn GIF

Thats 2 and a half years later than the moment everyone else stopped tracking this song :billie

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,407
6 minutes ago, MissAsia said:

To be honest chromatica doesn t feel like a gaga album.. The songs lack a huge chorus and a distinct sound that made gaga famous.. Something like king and queens with better lyric would have done better

Welp. I feel a bit sorry for your poor soul. 

• paws up 8

11 minutes ago, MissAsia said:

Pooja, what is this behaviour?

• thanks 3
  • lol 4

A Popster Is Born 16,835
10 hours ago, Miaou said:

UK
#7 (-1) Folklore  01-01-01-02-03-08-05-06-07- (9 weeks)

Ireland
#3 (=) Folklore  01-03-01-01-02-01-03-03-03-03- (9 weeks)

vs Chromatica

UK (first 9 weeks) 01-01-02-03-06-08-14-25-28

Ireland (first 9 weeks) 01-01-05-06-08-12-19-30-40

:rip: the way Taylor is stomping on us in term of longevity :rip: And she doesn't have a smash hit a la ROM, no VMA performance and no new MV:rip: The GP is clearly not here for a Gaga album with a Chromatica sound in 2020 anyway :classic_mellow: I'm afraid only her old fans and the pop culture stans love the dance/EDM sound with Gaga but the GP is saying NO :horse_race:

And the COVID excuse doesn't work cause Taylor didn't promote the album either :katy_pie:

Please this is not an hate comment about Gaga, I'm just trying to be unbiased but we have to admit that the performance of Chromatica is disappointing if we talk about longevity. 

the liddos really shot theirselves in the foot when they decided to go in full-battle with the swifties.. Taylor might be struggling to score a hit song nowadays but the girl can sell an album through and through

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 16,279
49 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

the liddos really shot theirselves in the foot when they decided to go in full-battle with the swifties.. Taylor might be struggling to score a hit song nowadays but the girl can sell an album through and through

Taylor stans started it when Gaga collabed with Ariana.

Edited by Applause