Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384

When gaga performs Babylon (EV) and it automatically gets added to streaming platforms

1356910966_deanicon.thumb.jpg.050f0e5f46

can't wait to see the boomers werq it ancient city style

1356910966_deanicon.thumb.jpg.050f0e5f46

Edited by Andreu
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,771

I'm honestly expecting Positions debut to be even lower than the initial hdd prediction because the spotify drop was really steeper than you would expect for Ariana. Betting on a final 220-230k probably. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,846

The fact that with The Cure back in 2017 our standards were like 200/300M streams for a smash on Spotify and now we have Shallow with 1.3B  streams :rip:

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,354

If you had told me that Chromatica would outsell a new Ariana album in first week sales in 2020 I would’ve laughed in your face 

spit take GIF

and the way some of us and other fanbases still complain/make fun of Gaga’s numbers...People should stop coming for Gaga cause every time it bites them in the a**:oscar: it really ain’t cute 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 9

Popster for Sale 44,771
1 minute ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

If you had told me that Chromatica would outsell a new Ariana album in first week sales in 2020 I would’ve laughed in your face 

spit take GIF

and the way y’all still complain about her numbers sometimes. People should stop coming for Gaga cause every time it bites them in the a**:oscar:

Not to mention Chromatica was basically not promoted past it's first hours of release + was released at the height of a huge uprising in America and Corona peak. Like who was gonna talk about Gaga that week? Insane that she still sold so well. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,846
42 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

gtfo GIF
:classic_love:

Babe ARUTW and INLA will always remain the superior songs and Gaga needs to finally perform these amazing tracks
It’s a crime against the humanity that she didn’t perform yet 

You’ll see the light one day just like you saw the light with the 2nd lockdown in Europe hihi :classic_love: 

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 2
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,846

Girlies 

Chromatica had bundles while Positions doesn’t have them so we can’t compare

Both Ariana and Gaga are doing great 

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 3