Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 16,865
9 minutes ago, Laurastreep said:

OMG she's getting PANNED I fear :horse_race:

I mean, sorry to her fans..  but this album sounds rehash and uninspired or something

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,619
16 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

I mean, sorry to her fans..  but this album sounds rehash and uninspired or something

People really were accurate calling it the female “Changes”....like there’s a handful of good songs but the majority of it sounds so repetitive and...boring :rip:

5 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

People really were accurate calling it the female “Changes”....like there’s a handful of good songs but the majority of it sounds so repetitive and...boring :rip:

It really is Changes2.0 but with pleasant vocals :rip:

Popster This Way 553

Crazy to think Gaga never wore the same outfit twice (except for tours of course)

All the build up for her to make a huge comeback of her looks in a huge CGI MV kinda wasted for that little video

but it was a slay I guess

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 16,865
10 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Ari stans already at "Scooter shoving this sound to his clients" narrative :shakes:

Nobody posted, positions debuted at 65 in MC (8 Reviews)

Still rooting for her to break foklore's streaming record cause sorry to swifties.. that album is just boring even tho great lyrically :shakes:

Edited by FRANZGA
  • shook 1

A Popster Is Born 13,486
1 minute ago, PerfectGUY said:

Crazy to think Gaga never wore the same outfit twice (except for tours of course)

All the build up for her to make a huge comeback of her looks in a huge CGI MV kinda wasted for that little video

but it was a slay I guess

It worked because it was for a good cause like voting. It would be cringy as hell if she did that for a music video. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,619
2 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

Ari stans already at "Scooter shoving this sound to his clients" narrative :shakes:

Nobody posted, postedsitions debuted at 65 in MC (8 Reviews)

Still rooting for her to break foklore's streaming record cause sorry to swifties.. that album is just boring even tho great lyrically :shakes:

At least folklore sounded inspired though....does this album really deserve all the records???

Regardless, Queen Adele coming to snatch that record from Ari/Taylor

• paws up 2

UK - Most weeks in the Top 100

86 weeks
Hozier - Take Me to Church
Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Shallow

Shallow has now surpassed Blue Monday. Next:

87 weeks
David Guetta feat. Sia - Titanium
Vance Joy - Riptide

Next week, Shallow will become the 30th song overall with most weeks in the Top 100 in the UK.

Edited by Thrasher
  • paws up 4