Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Pop-a-911-ster 39,357
10 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

"Happening Behind closed doors"

Glad to know, those things didnt affect her drive in shoving Maus Labs :shakes:

You do realize that Haus Labs is a new start up and if they hadn’t released any products since the pandemic hit then they would be out of business and whoever was employed at the company would lose their jobs....so is your point Gaga can only promote if she’s promoting her music? She has tons of other ventures and it’s been that way since 2012 so I don’t know, get over it I guess?

Yall need to stop comparing a year old beauty brand against Gaga’s 12 year music career. The two aren’t even comparable, y’all just use it as a way to b*ch about how one gets “promo” (literally Instagram posts :ohyes:) and one doesn’t.

angry u mad GIF by Mayfly

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 7
  • thanks 2

First gaga gives me a heartattack by giving me a notification on yt thinking it would be a chromatica visual surprise drop then she took the time to get in like 10 different outfits from all her eras for an election video but can't even tweet about her album :rip:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 16,843
4 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

You do realize that Haus Labs is a new start up and if they hadn’t released any products since the pandemic hit then they would be out of business and whoever was employed at the company would lose their jobs....so is your point Gaga can only promote if she’s promoting her music? She has tons of other ventures and it’s been that way since 2012 so I don’t know, get over it I guess?

Yall need to stop comparing a year old beauty brand against Gaga’s 12 year music career. The two aren’t even comparable, y’all just use it as a way to b*ch about how one gets “promo” (literally Instagram posts :ohyes:) and one doesn’t.

angry u mad GIF by Mayfly

Or in short, her priorities shifted

Sad :bradley:

Pop-a-911-ster 39,357
3 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

Or in short, her priorities shifted

Sad :bradley:

I mean if that’s what you guys choose to believe lol...you can’t expect her not to promote Haus Labs, the brand would die without her and she has people who work under her in that brand and they expect to maintain their jobs so I don’t know.

she’s not gonna suddenly stop promoting a new brand within a years time. Maybe in a couple years when/If it’s able to stand on its own. But until then it’s just wishful thinking and honestly a waste of your time to continue complaining about it. Sad :bradley:

Mark Zuckerberg Facebook GIF

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,289

The album bomb takes over

AS AM:

#2 Ariana Grande - Positions

#4 Ariana Grande - 34+35

#6 Ariana Grande - Shut Up

#8 Ariana Grande & the Weeknd - Of the Table

#9 Ariana Grande & Doja Cat - Motive

#16 Ariana Grande - Just Like Magic

#19 Ariana Grande - Nasty

#20 Ariana Grande - Safety Net (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)

#24 Ariana Grande - Six Thirty

#25 Ariana Grande - My Hair

#27 Ariana Grande - West Side

#28 Ariana Grande - POV

#32 Ariana Grande - Love Language

#47 Ariana Grande - Obvious

Bonus:

#56 Positions (guess a second version)

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,754

“Bruce Springsteen makes Official Chart history this week as he scores his 12th Number 1 album with Letter To You.

Outselling the rest of the Top 5 combined, The Boss’ twentieth studio collection is the fastest-selling album of 2020 so far, with 95% of his 51,800 chart sales made up of physical and download sales. Lady Gaga’s Chromatica still holds the title for the biggest opening week overall for an album this year, debuting at Number 1 in June with 53,000 chart sales.

With only 9 weeks left for 2020, Chromatica still keeps the title for the biggest opening week of the year in UK

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 7