Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

2 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

I still don’t how it’s possible that her album only charted for 4 WEEKS in the US :gaga-scream:

and daises with MR level promo barely reaching 100M spotify streams and it's video won't out stream Joanne :bradley:

Moderator 17,129
10 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

Net Positive (10/30)

1 (NE) Kings & Queens 49.2

2 (+1) Mood 46.1 (+1.7)

3 (-2) Come & Go 45.3 (-0.6)

4 (-2) Be Like That 44.8 

5 (-1) I Hope 44.0 (+3.2)

6 (+2) Before You Go 37.5 (+1.8)

7 (-1) Blinding Lights 36.9 (-0.1)

8 (+1) Rockstar 34.0 (+1.6)

9 (-2) Watermelon Sugar 33.7 (-2.8)

10. ily (i love you baby) 29.0  (-1.3)

11. Savage Love (Laxed-Siren Beat) 23.9 (+0.2)

12. Dynamite 23.8 (+1.6)

Most positive reaction: Kings & Queens

Favorite song: I Hope

Most negative reaction: Savage Love (Laxed-Siren Beat)

Heaviest Burnout: Blinding Lights

Most familiarity: Blinding Lights

I'm happy for AVA  :bradley:

The way Ava is slaying like this :kiss:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
Just now, artgagapop said:

and daises with MR level promo barely reaching 100M spotify streams and it's video won't out stream Joanne :bradley:

I know that YT is not that relevant anymore specially for anglophone music but Daisies on YouTube is the biggest tank of the millenium. Even when compared to Smile (song)'s numbers. Daisies has two music videos and it can't even scrap 30M

A Popster Is Born 16,843

Kings & Queens' US Success is definitely organic after i saw it doing amazing in iTunes with just little airplay.

Slow and steady climb in Radio and Chart.. and now finally Callout Scores

:crowned:

You can argue bout streaming, but webeenknew US' Streaming Audience is trash.. Ava needs heavy playlisting in that dep for more push

Just now, Andreu said:

I know that YT is not that relevant anymore specially for anglophone music but Daisies on YouTube is the biggest tank of the millenium. Even when compared to Smile (song)'s numbers. Daisies has two music videos and it can't even scrap 30M

the fact that she is the female with most views on youtube yet every mv since Never really over can't even scrap 40M views :rip: 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
1 minute ago, artgagapop said:

the fact that she is the female with most views on youtube yet every mv since Never really over can't even scrap 40M views :rip: 

technically Smile has 41M 

Spoiler

if you combine both videos

smilega.thumb.jpg.4d9078582c4bd04092f4a7

Popster for Sale 57,289
1 minute ago, artgagapop said:

Taylor tease

The way Katy and Taylor's views during the peak of YouTube crushed Gaga's, and now both fall far behind with their recent releases :rip:

• yaas, gaga 1

Gaming Leader 1,283
x2
19 minutes ago, chartgaga said:

same she always seems so bored while talking about Chromatica and her explanation for the songs felt either forced or like she didn't care much...

I guess we aren't listening to the same interviews :katy_pie:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 6

Pop-a-911-ster 39,356

spit take GIF
reading the last couple of pages...y’all need to sign up for the local theatre because you guys are over dramatic as hell questioning someone’s passion/drive when you know literally know 0% of what’s going on behind closed doors...

Imagine reading over the internet someone questioning your passion for your work when they’re never met you/ had a single conversation with you or spent a single day in your shoes lol.

:katy_pie: clowns 

• paws up 6
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 16,843
4 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

spit take GIF
reading the last couple of pages...y’all need to sign up for the local theatre because you guys are over dramatic as hell questioning someone’s passion/drive when you know literally know 0% of what’s going on behind closed doors...

Imagine reading over the internet someone questioning your passion for your work when they’re never met you/ had a single conversation with you or spent a single day in your shoes lol.

:katy_pie: clowns 

"Happening Behind closed doors"

Glad to know, those things didnt affect her drive in shoving Maus Labs :shakes: