Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

ARTPOPster 1,642
4 minutes ago, MissAsia said:

Is gaga ok??? Because the way she treats chromatica isn t normal.. I get elections black lives and Corona but everyone is promoting.. Also gaga is known for her performance and she seemed so passionate about it.. But in 2 years we got 2 performances 

The projection. Do people say this about Taylor let’s put my album out and dip Swift?

Popster This Way 723
1 minute ago, Paradise is in my hands said:

The projection. Do people say this about Taylor let’s put my album out and dip Swift?

Swift isn t known for her performances while gaga is the best performer of her generation and tbh she seemed to like performing in the past

4 minutes ago, chartgaga said:

tbh I think Gaga lost her drive for her music career and performing...

yup, i think she just see it as something she is forced to do nowdays, not because she wants to. Atleast her interviews for chromatica made it seem that way. 

A Popster Is Born 16,843
Just now, Paradise is in my hands said:

If you read Taylor's base and folklore thread, swifties are also mad and meltdowning over the lack of promo and performances..

Dua and Billie, 2 busiest female pop stars nowadays.. Gaga used to be like that.. remember JOANNE Era?? and all the eras prior that :bradley:

ARTPOPster 1,642
Just now, FRANZGA said:

If you read Taylor's base and folklore thread, swifties are also mad and meltdowning over the lack of promo and performances..

Dua and Billie, 2 busiest female pop stars nowadays.. Gaga used to be like that.. remember JOANNE Era?? and all the eras prior that :bradley:

And they won’t be like that 10 years from now.

A Popster Is Born 16,843

Net Positive (10/30)

1 (NE) Kings & Queens 49.2

2 (+1) Mood 46.1 (+1.7)

3 (-2) Come & Go 45.3 (-0.6)

4 (-2) Be Like That 44.8 

5 (-1) I Hope 44.0 (+3.2)

6 (+2) Before You Go 37.5 (+1.8)

7 (-1) Blinding Lights 36.9 (-0.1)

8 (+1) Rockstar 34.0 (+1.6)

9 (-2) Watermelon Sugar 33.7 (-2.8)

10. ily (i love you baby) 29.0  (-1.3)

11. Savage Love (Laxed-Siren Beat) 23.9 (+0.2)

12. Dynamite 23.8 (+1.6)

Most positive reaction: Kings & Queens

Favorite song: I Hope

Most negative reaction: Savage Love (Laxed-Siren Beat)

Heaviest Burnout: Blinding Lights

Most familiarity: Blinding Lights

I'm happy for AVA  :bradley:

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
3 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

yup, i think she just see it as something she is forced to do nowdays, not because she wants to. Atleast her interviews for chromatica made it seem that way. 

same she always seems so bored while talking about Chromatica and her explanation for the songs felt either forced or like she didn't care much... the only moment she sounded excited was when she talked about not wanting to tour anymore and Elton launching a super long tour...

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,843
2 minutes ago, Paradise is in my hands said:

And they won’t be like that 10 years from now.

Who knows??

Pregnant Katy performed more than Gagz this Era :nicki_scream:.

• paws up 1

Well atleast Gaga is still extremely successful and still releasing music. She has kinda became like beyonce (drop music/videos+ performances at only the biggest award shows) then just disappear. Atleast she isn't over commerically like Katy or hasn't released music in half a decade like Rihanna :rip:

Taylor and Gaga are like the only pop stars of their generation who are still active and doing great. 

4 minutes ago, chartgaga said:

same she always seems so bored while talking about Chromatica and her explanation for the songs felt either forced or like she didn't care much... the only moment she sounded excited was when she talked about not wanting to tour anymore and Elton launching a super long tour...

yeah, bloodpop seems more responsible for making chromatica happen at all + the concept and visuals then gaga :rip: