Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 10,029
1 minute ago, MissAsia said:

That was removed from TTH before swu and break my heart

exactly, because they gave up on it... this era is so frontloaded tbh, great choices first week and then chaos and silence

Pop-a-911-ster 29,006
x3

Anyone who says that Billie had bigger peak than Gaga probably is too young and unfortunately didnt witnessed Gaga's legendary peak. I love Gaga's peak she was just everywhere:bradley:

• paws up 1

the way gaga spawned 4 almost shallow sized hits and 4 other smash hits in the spawn of 3 years. Todays gaga can't even release more then 1 proper manged single in that time spawn and when she has songs with hit potential she ignores them (ARUTW,INLA,ITA,SC) :shakes:

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

Popster This Way 729
Just now, little legend said:

Anyone who says that Billie had bigger peak than Gaga probably is too young and unfortunately didnt witnessed Gaga's legendary peak. I love Gaga's peak she was just everywhere:bradley:

I saw gaga peak but I didn't enjoy it very much after bad romance.. That Alejandro video is still my nightmare 

• sad 1
  • lol 2

Billies success is mainly with teens and young adults, Gagas peak had every generation shock. Also gaga had way much more going for her then just the music, every thing she wore made headlines, same with her mvs and performances. Billies is a streaming legend and not much more, even radio barely plays her. 

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 729

Is gaga ok??? Because the way she treats chromatica isn t normal.. I get elections black lives and Corona but everyone is promoting.. Also gaga is known for her performance and she seemed so passionate about it.. But in 2 years we got 2 performances 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,006
x3

Just listened Savage Love remix with BTS on the radio

And wow...they really slaughtered the song:bradley:

The fact that the got also a #1 hit so easy and with payola tactics, meanwhile its always so hard for Gaga to get a #1 hit. Even if she has like the biggest hit of the decade like Poker Face where it almost missed the #1 or like Bad Romance which actually lost the #1:gaga-scream:

• paws up 1