Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

13 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Rain On Me peaked at #8. OGH taking L after L! 

Hide contents

Lol jk it's still cute 

ROM actually debuted at #11 but climbed to #8 during album release week :dean_scream:
Let's see if positions can do the same 

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Popster This Way 738
4 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Kings & Queens reaches the top 10 on US overall radio :romance:

In other radio payola news, 

#39(+10) Postions 34.60M (+4.23M)

Redone really ended blood pop and Traumatica 

33 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Rain On Me peaked at #8. OGH taking L after L! 

Reveal hidden contents

Lol jk it's still cute 

When we compile a Rom vs positions vs Swu chart peak all over the world and OGHs get L after L after L 

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,865
3 minutes ago, Laurastreep said:

The way GAGA became a streaming TITAN

NOPE.. she's not a streaming titan but she's definitely transitioned to streaming era successfully.. the streaming poison days are long gone  :bradley:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,535

Fever is #1 on French iTunes and #22 on French AM, it was like #70 this morning and there's like 4984959 rap album bombs 

Edit: it's also #1 on Belgium AM! 

Stomp stomp stop

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 1

It's so frustrating how much potential Chromatica had. This could have been Gaga's most succesful album in streaming, since she's really promo sensitive, if she kept doing awards shows or just random interviews, I believe the album would still be top 5 most streamed female album daily.

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
1 minute ago, CHROMATICON said:

It's so frustrating how much potential Chromatica had. This could have been Gaga's most succesful album in streaming, since she's really promo sensitive, if she kept doing awards shows or just random interviews, I believe the album would still be top 5 most streamed female album daily.

what helps the streams are playlisting... and her team put everything on ROM

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 738
2 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

Sour candy and sf piano version deserved better.. 

Also I Don t understand what they are doing with 911..here in Italy radio is loving it

Pop-a-911-ster 29,034
x3

Some of you forget that not only she was streaming titan but she was the biggest streaming artist in the world at her peak . She had the most viewed video on YouTube,most subscribers on YouTube and also she was the social media queen since she was the most followed person on Twitter,most liked person on Facebook,Google+,most searched person and etc. And all these while she was having the best selling album and one of the biggest hits of this centuries 

Wow her power. No one will ever match her peak

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 738
1 minute ago, little legend said:

Some of you forget that not only she was streaming titan but she was the biggest streaming artist in the world at her peak . She had the most viewed video on YouTube,most subscribers on YouTube and also she was the social media queen since she was the most followed person on Twitter,most liked person on Facebook,Google+,most searched person and etc. And all these while she was having the best selling album and one of the biggest hits of this centuries 

Wow her power. No one will ever match her peak

Billie disagree

• lol 1