Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

That’s how you adapt in this new market and it’s time to stop shaming pop girlies for trying to survive in a male dominated market. 

I agree with you. We live in a world where releasing an album every 3 years is not enough to stay relevant. And don't quote with "but X artist..."

• paws up 1

42 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

The fact that both Levitating and Hallucinate weren't that much bigger then any of the bigger Chromatica tracks (Alice,911,Free Woman) yet they both got single treatment meanwhile 911 got added to radio in 1 country :bradley:

911 charted on the airplay charts of Croatia and Germany too. It got played by French radio as well, etc. It's safe to say 911 is an official radio single in Europe, too bad no one plays it, unlike Hallucinate or Levitating which are radio hits :happydance:

A Popster Is Born 16,838
23 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I have the feeling Dua asked Balvin if she could add Un Día to her album and he said no smilega.thumb.jpg.4d9078582c4bd04092f4a7

If Beyonce is the "Jump to a Hit Song and Remix" Girl.. Dua is the "Insert songs once in a while after album release for longevity" Girl

:witch-laugh:

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,128
23 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

911 charted on the airplay charts of Croatia and Germany too. It got played by French radio as well, etc. It's safe to say 911 is an official radio single in Europe, too bad no one plays it, unlike Hallucinate or Levitating which are radio hits :happydance:

It placed on the radio charts for two weeks with a peak of #97 in Germany. We can say that radios were deceived that it was a single even though it wasn't :katy_pie:

Moderator 17,128
3 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Well how come it's getting TV airplay too? They don't really play MV for album tracks.

I was being deflective. I wanted a good reason for 911 bad performance by saying that it wasn't actually a single :rat:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

how is it gonna be there if this is the list from october 28 when the album wasnt released yet

That's...that's my point. If Chromatica is kicked OUT and we also have another massive album coming in then it's less likely for Chromatica to re enter

dean winchester spn GIF

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 16,838

Sam Smith's LOVE GOES album is already at 2.78B Spotify Streams from the 8 singles pre-release

:dean_scream:

Edited by FRANZGA
  • lol 2