Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster for Sale 45,052
7 minutes ago, Delusional said:

From what I understand Fever is the lead to the rerelease/deluxe 

but yeah it is sneaky but it just shows that her fans spoke too soon with the “Chromatica has more tracks than FN and more collabs !1!!1 so it’s more of a flop!1” sh*t

more of a flop I-

I can't believe stan world lives with its head so far up its a** that they think any of these two albums are a flop

• paws up 1

I'm currently reading a very interesting book called "all you need to know about the music business" it's like an A-Z of the business and has insights on lots of cool stuff i think you guys would enjoy.. try searching for it online if ur interested

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 900
3 hours ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Didn’t fever just come out? So this is her 2nd addition to the album.... :rip: the fraudery continues 

I hope Gaga is taking notes for Chromatica's revival :shine:

The Fame Popster 305

I’m so glad Ariana is doing R&B. It’s clear that R&B is the genre that suits her the most. I hope she continues doing R&B in the future but hopefully she experiments with her sound even further. I’d love for Ariana to do even more intricate vocal harmonies.

• paws up 2

The Popster 162
53 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

The way I am about to unstan Ari for this boring samey generic rnb album

listen to the better R&B albums of B7 and Alicia to compensate :oscar:

Kindness Admin 7,552

I'm listening now and a bit mixed. Just a reminder you can post your opinions, but don't attack and this is still the charts thread.

PS Your Hair should be a single, calling it now (it never will be). 

• paws up 1