Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Pop-a-911-ster 28,922
x3
10 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I LOVE IT! It's not very Telephone though which might disappoint her haters :cupcake:

As a hater i can guarantee you that this video actually looks like Telephone. It probably is the best Telephone parody in a while.

Ava didnt disappointed us!

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 12,808

'Tattoo' and 'Naked' made me become more warm to Ava.

Global pop girls have always tugged on me (it started with Shakira, and also Russian lesbians t.A.t.U - it's just my taste) so I'm not mad at her.

I actually think Noway and France are relevant (lol) and it's not easy to become a thing there (and Japan), like it isn't for locals of those countries to smash in English-speaking countries.

This Gaga tease was also acceptable:

And finally, I cannot believe how similar they look here:

b2780x1450.thumb.jpg.3a7dd73c150f2108c21

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

13 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I can’t stand people who seriously think Ava deliberately copies Gaga - it literally just takes me back to BTW era when Madonna stans wouldn’t shut up about Express Yourself and what not. How can you be so annoying and repeat history? 

Just say you don’t like her music and go :pillow:

dean winchester GIF

• yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 7,529
3 hours ago, FRANZGA said:

sadly, the GP forgot bout its existence :bradley:

it aged really well for me tho, the best song from AP after DWUW (:rip:) , twas so-so for me during release and loved VENUS more.

In NYC I hear Applause more than most pre-ASIB Gaga songs other than BR and PF. Obviously, that's just my expierence.

This is a charts thread, which loves to go off-topic, but do try to stay on. And please don't drag other artists or start useless fights because you disagree with others' opinions on the people they like. That's not constructive to literally anyone.

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 16,835
11 minutes ago, Laurastreep said:

I'm reading allover twitter that Ariana's album, positions is Changes2.0 but with better vocals

giphy.gif

I mean, positions "the song" gave me Yummy vibes but slightly better :shakes:

Popster for Sale 44,652

So Babylon is my favorite song off Chromatica. I'm so happy that its getting a MV and with Nick Knight (thats what the insiders are saying) off all people. It's gonna be a slay and a half. I find Babylon to be a more commercially viable song than 911 (even though the fans prefer 911) so I hope it'll give the album a cuter boost on spotify.

• paws up 6

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712

Shallow" is now the fourth longest charting song EVER in Switzerland. It surpassed Snow Patrol's "Chasing Cards".

The four longest charting songs in Switzerland are:

1. Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You - 122 weeks
2. DJ Ötzi & Nik P. - Ein Stern - 118 weeks
3. Ed Sheeran - Perfect - 110 weeks
4. Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Shallow - 107 weeks

no chromatica longevity era allowed hihi :shakes:

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 2

The fact that if Adele x Gaga is true we could aim for another #1 hit next year... whewwww. That'd be gaga's sixth and third #1 in three consecutive years (2019: shallow; 2020: ROM; 2021: Adele collab)

13 years into her career 

oprah winfrey GIF

• paws up 2