Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

8 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Global Spotify:

#59(-2) Rain on Me (1,317,358) [+50K]

Rain on Me really stabilized at 1.2M-1.3M

I feared it would go under 1M when we lost TTH, only to show us that wasn't dependent on that.

When you write a smash hit, the public will keep streaming it on it's own I guess, even when Spotify tries to sabotage.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
19 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

No, because ROM will give us the much needed +200K to stay above the Dua album :queen:

Gaga could do what halsey is doing: add the bonus tracks to spotify and use the excuse that they're "new to the platform" to put it on NMF and some other playlists

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 16,843
52 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Just realised once Ariana releases we're gonna be out :rip:

this is just sad :dean_scream:

an amazing POP Album left to ROT :gaga-scream:

Gaga said NO, GP said NO.. f-words lost

• paws up 1

8 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

this is just sad :dean_scream:

an amazing POP Album left to ROT :gaga-scream:

Gaga said NO, GP said NO.. f-words lost

GP said NO??? i am sure gp didnt even awere she have new album. GP wants from artist to entertain them, and Gaga fail in that, GP is not fans to listen album for months without anything intrasting around, except silence

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,827
11 minutes ago, Nemanja said:

GP said NO??? i am sure gp didnt even awere she have new album. GP wants from artist to entertain them, and Gaga fail in that, GP is not fans to listen album for months without anything intrasting around, except silence

lol, Chromatica had a phenomenal playlist reach and two big a-list collabs. I agree promo would help, but the trajectory of the album won't change WW - it was always gonna do this, and with no hits left on the album and them not trying with sour candy literally there is only a collab from May to support the album.. we will still have italy and spain to track soon i guess.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

She’s back to her Ariola era :shakes:

the way the song is not even a week old and it's already there I-

I guess scooter had to secure that hot 100 #1 debut

Even though positions had a good start on streaming (still a decline from tun singles) I don't see it having organic longevity.

It doesn't sound like a smash hit to me and what worries me more is that after listening the album too, positions is the only song that has more commercial potential (which doesn't say much) 

I guess tun will be her peak.

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 39,355
10 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I’m not even listening to Chromatica anymore and it’s only because of Gaga. Idc. She has no interest for her own album, so I’m kinda disgusted. Don’t know how to say it.

spit take GIF
the dramatics :ohyes: imagine not listening to music just because the artist didn’t promote it up to your standards 

P.S. Streaming Chromatica now..remember kids...music not the bling

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 10
  • thanks 3

Popster for Sale 57,287
4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I’m not even listening to Chromatica anymore and it’s only because of Gaga. Idc. She has no interest for her own album, so I’m kinda disgusted. Don’t know how to say it.

Well one more reason to stream it because someone has to :shakes:

• lol 1