Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 11,547

Plenty of artist recorded their albums since the pandemic started.
Throughout all those months Gaga been silent, and with the amount of material she wrote for Chromatica, she could record at least 2 more albums.
But realistically thinking, she didn't record anything new.
And when the era is really over for good (never started though :katy_pie:) she won't release any new material until LG7 in a few years, we can BET.

15 minutes ago, Delusional said:

The GP is saying NO to Chromatica because they don’t like the robot voice she does in the majority of the album and they think it’s a waste of her vocal talent. (Not to mention people think the album is basic and not Gaga at all)

So you talked with the whole public?

You made a referendum huh?

tenor.gif?itemid=15206269

• paws up 5
  • lol 2

The Fame Popster 388
43 minutes ago, Tati Cavala said:

I Hope not. She needs to focus on Gucci only

If the gucci movie is filming between march and april the movie will not impact in theater until march 2022 so there’s is a lot of time

• shook 1

Kindness Admin 7,530
4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I’ve seen more people bashing than appreciating and praising! :cupcake:

Not me.

But seriously, some of y'all are really insane about the hate.

We want all the promo, but the year sucks and it's Gaga's life. I want more, but am also happy to have the album videos/performances spread out a bit.

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

4 minutes ago, admin said:

Not me.

But seriously, some of y'all are really insane about the hate.

We want all the promo, but the year sucks and it's Gaga's life. I want more, but am also happy to have the album videos/performances spread out a bit.

having things spread out would have been nice if there was actually a playlist/radio push to track between the videos/performances :bradley:

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,808
19 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

having things spread out would have been nice if there was actually a playlist/radio push to track between the videos/performances :bradley:

The only thing I can think is they thougjt ROM would be blinding lights... Don't Start Now and Adore You were big hits but their eras didn't end after them... Yes they are younger, but Gaga's team could've done more to sustain the era... There's literally nothing anywhere to make Chromatica alive and the list of countries it charts in gets smaller and smaller :rip:

With a total of 10 weeks at # 1 (The Fame) and 20 weeks at # 1 (Chromatica), Gaga topped the Billboard Top Dance / Electronic Albums in 30 of the 44 weeks of 2020 (so far).

Her Top dance album, Top dance artist seems to be on lock at next years Billboard Music Awards.

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1