Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

4 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

the way they added it to like 2 playlists (almost last) and called it a day. :rip:

I can't believe they're wasting all the ASIB advantage and the fact that she's still comfortably above 40M monthly listeners.

I really hope they'll work on streaming these upcoming years and not wait until LG7 in 2023 or something. 

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264
12 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

We sealed the deal that we can't expect traditional promo or radio hits at this point but not even trying to keep her album and her stats afloat on streaming platforms (where she has received big support for her first two singles and ROM did also good there) is NOT it.

911 deserved better there, considering it was also the biggest album track on its own (before the video).

911 definitely deserved more but I’m just saying that I’m not shocked that she doesn’t. New artists are promoted completely differently than artists 10+ years into their career. I wish it wasn’t like that but that’s what it seems 

5 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

911 definitely deserved more but I’m just saying that I’m not shocked that she doesn’t. New artists are promoted completely differently than artists 10+ years into their career. I wish it wasn’t like that but that’s what it seems 

True about Harry/Billie/Dua 2nd eras but Gaga needs some kind of attention too. She's not on Rihanna's level (who can kinda retire from music and still being between the most streamed females). 

This kind of "silence" on streaming platforms might hurt her in the long run, ASIB is still fresh and is still boosting her stats, but I fear for her streaming power if she won't release anything for 2-3 years again. I really hope we can have a new album out next year in that sense. 

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 388

I expect Babylon MV to be the last one of chromatica ! I think interscope, her team and gaga wanna stop the era as soon as possible to probably working on a new era (even if she acting in march, april and may for the Gucci film) you will say that I’m delusional but i expect new music in September 2021! Haha

• paws up 1

21 minutes ago, Samueld9 said:

I expect Babylon MV to be the last one of chromatica ! I think interscope, her team and gaga wanna stop the era as soon as possible 

Don't you dare saying that one more time

tenor.gif?itemid=8377499

We wont forgive her if she doesn't give us a visual for Sour Candy (and Replay, Alice , Free woman, Sine from Above :awkney:)

27 minutes ago, Samueld9 said:

I expect Babylon MV to be the last one of chromatica ! I think interscope, her team and gaga wanna stop the era as soon as possible to probably working on a new era (even if she acting in march, april and may for the Gucci film) you will say that I’m delusional but i expect new music in September 2021! Haha

I Hope not. She needs to focus on Gucci only