Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

ARTPOPster 1,641
2 minutes ago, gagaxuan said:

I don't know if anyone of you realized, the video Gaga initially posted on instagram does not contain Babylon.

Her team subsequently deleted it and re-upload another version with the song on it,

Probably because of  that god awful heavy breathing from the person recording it.

• lol 1

The Fame Popster 467
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

An even bigger mess.

I think Gaga and her team are just having fun while promoting voting in US. 

I think it goes like this:

Gaga: I want to continue promote voting in US. Let's film something fun

*films the video*

*Gaga posted the vid with the caption*

:Hey this really suits your song Babylon. Check out the comments!!

Gaga: Okay let put Babylon in the video and let the fans freak out.

Tbh, I think we shouldn't look into this too much haha

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,331
1 hour ago, Laurastreep said:

BabylonHooker posted it on 10/14, on top of it his first Babylon visual tease was on October 1st.

You know right @babylonhookeris a member here!?

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375

1 hour ago, Ms I am a local said:

So you guys may not actually know but I am an :zoom: INSIDER :crowned: and whew Gaga is snapping with the promo!!!!!

• On Black Friday she'll go out and buy 20 copies of Chromatica from the nearest Walmart

Don't forget the use the "but she did it privately!1!1!!!!! Don't you guys understand she does not need to do EVERY single thing public????" excuse :billie

1 hour ago, Brie Candy said:

Most streamed artists ever on Spotify

39 (=) - Selena Gomez: 9,906,123,211
40 (=) - One Direction: 9,899,615,221
41(+1) - Lady Gaga: 9,635,118,517
42 (-1) - Kygo: 9,625,437,231 

up up up! :kiss:

The Gap is pretty big  still but I don't see why we would not pass 1D since they aren't active anymore. Being inside the top 40 would be very cute but I fear new artists are gonna pass us soon :gaga-scream:

1 hour ago, Delusional said:

40M soon

40M for a live performance for a non single :rip:

• paws up 2

Moderator 17,119
12 minutes ago, Andreu said:

The Gap is pretty big  still but I don't see why we would not pass 1D since they aren't active anymore. Being inside the top 40 would be very cute but I fear new artists are gonna pass us soon

1D had 8.46M streams yesterday while Gaga did 7.98M and we'll lose more streams.

Spoiler

• sad 1

A Popster Is Born 11,830
Just now, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

thats the one we have in a bag, i mean, who are her competition? I think that one and collaboraiton are the ones that have coaxed her into performing hihi

Inb4 we lose to Bohemian Rhapsody again, somehow :shakes:

Kindness Admin 7,530

2 hours ago, Brie Candy said:

Unfortunately :( 

But the video is real :kiss:

michael scofield fox GIF by Prison Break

1 hour ago, gagaxuan said:

I don't know if anyone of you realized, the video Gaga initially posted on instagram does not contain Babylon.

Her team subsequently deleted it and re-upload another version with the song on it,

Oh! This makes sense. I initially thought I liked the video AND I shared it, but then 10 minutes later it was gone. I thought I must have imagined it. I also was surprised Babylon was attached cause I didn't remember that either. I feel much better for me.

Also, I don't think teasing Babylon has much to do with any future promotion of it, but I do think it'll be pushed, Nick Knight or not.

• paws up 1