Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

49 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Also what did Babylon Hooker say about it?

Untitledsss.png

With the comment "This was abot Babylon"

Just now he posted another teaser:

DA383623-CAF4-40-AA-ADD5-B67-A071351-B0.

With the comment: "The rumor is out so I decided to reveal it. I posted this on 10/14/20 btw"

Can someone decipher the meaning? That BF may have to to with black friday?

• paws up 2

4 minutes ago, Laurastreep said:

Untitledsss.png

With the comment "This was abot Babylon"

Just now he posted another teaser:

DA383623-CAF4-40-AA-ADD5-B67-A071351-B0.

With the comment: "The rumor is out so I decided to reveal it. I posted this on 10/14/20 btw"

Can someone decipher the meaning? That BF may have to to with black friday?

black Friday hmm

A Popster Is Born 11,752

Of course the "insiders" confirm it AFTER Gaga s post. And we knew something related to Nick Knight was coming later this year. I mean... its just a guess. Hopefully SOMETHING happens soon (praying for a single launch at some of the coming award shows)

• paws up 1

So you guys may not actually know but I am an :zoom: INSIDER :crowned: and whew Gaga is snapping with the promo!!!!!

• On Black Friday she'll go out and buy 20 copies of Chromatica from the nearest Walmart
  • Before the election she'll do something very important for little monsters... A TWEET! :pillow:
  • And finally, the most exciting thing of them all is... She'll be performing ON HER BATHROOM WHILE SHE'S TAKING A SHOWER! I heard she'll perform ROM and Swine :shakes:

Enjoy this tea! From your dearest local xoxo, Chaos Angel - ARTPOP Act. 2

• lol 5

4 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Of course the "insiders" confirm it AFTER Gaga s post. And we knew something related to Nick Knight was coming later this year. I mean... its just a guess. Hopefully SOMETHING happens soon (praying for a single launch at some of the coming award shows)

BabylonHooker posted it on 10/14, on top of it his first Babylon visual tease was on October 1st.

A Popster Is Born 11,752
Just now, Laurastreep said:

BabylonHooker posted it on 10/14, on top of it his first Babylon visual tease was on October 1st.

Brie Candy also "teased" Babylon months ago and NOTHING happened :katy_pie:

I hope they are right and we get something very soon

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 38,936
49 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

With 21 weeks inside the BB hot 200, Chromatica has tied Cheek 2 Cheek. It already surpassed ARTPOP's 19 weeks. It will no doubt do more weeks inside the 100, beating Joanne's 29 weeks may be hard, though 

Joanne charted 49weeks inside the Top 200, 21 weeks inside the top 50

Edited by MANiCURE1295

A Popster Is Born 12,762

Well i am a bit of a sucker for the insiders lol....

But:

the only one i believe is BabylonHooker - he has literally been consistently right since day 1, and stuff he was wrong about didnt change what else he said, or it was supported (babylon on Shazam). I feel the others sit in these shady telegram chats where possibly one bit of information they get right is true.

Ive also seen some stalk GagaNow, and always go with what they say because the forum owners do get basic lines of info before it comes to promote it on their fansites i think...  but they dont make it obvious thats what they are doing

and I have been thinking, what if it turns out Adele is actually on a chromatica track for the re-release :bradley:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,762
17 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Joanne charted 49weeks inside the Top 200, 21 weeks inside the top 50

i have:-

29 weeks in the BB200's 100 and 49 weeks overall - the website i use only tells me certain classifications instead of the whole chart lol.

01-05-11-20-14-13-18-19-20-34-49-50-58-59-66-02-08-20-27-27-36-44-44-58-66-55-80-110-121-116-147-138-161-174-190-//-177

Looks like 27 weeks actually in the 100 actually... i am consufed lol

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • shook 1