Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Pop-a-911-ster 31,848

US Week 40 YTD

Best Selling Albums of 2020 (SPS)

#28 Chromatica - 755k

Best Selling Albums of 2020 (Pure Sales)

#4 Chromatica - 310k

#189 A Star Is Born - 29k

Best Selling Songs of 2020 (Digital Sales)

#19 Rain On Me - 186k

#48 Stupid Love - 109k

Most Streamed Songs of 2020 (On-Demand)

#76 Rain On Me - 181.2m

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 12,827
9 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Ariana will have CDs with 3 alternative covers

https://shop.arianagrande.com/collections/positions

Lowkey wish Gaga did it (maybe not 8 different covers) but I feel like all the gurlies except for her have done it (Ari, Katy, Taylor, Halsey, etc)

LOL

You reminded me of when a brazilian monster asked Bobby on instagram about multiple covers for chromatica, and he just replied 'No.' :rip: 

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
5 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

LOL

You reminded me of when a brazilian monster asked Bobby on instagram about multiple covers for chromatica, and he just replied 'No.' :rip: 

I think having an alternative cover  or two is cool, specially since Chromatica already had standard and deluxe CDs, they could have used different photos for their covers idk. It would might have boosted a little bit since people would have wanted both heheh :ally: 

ARTPOPster 1,620
15 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I think having an alternative cover  or two is cool, specially since Chromatica already had standard and deluxe CDs, they could have used different photos for their covers idk. It would might have boosted a little bit since people would have wanted both heheh :ally: 

The way she could execute the 2 album cover concept of TFM but for real this time :ally:

No, she's just saving up the 2nd cover for the re-release with extra songs including Haus Labs version of Babylon :ally:

Pop-a-911-ster 39,355
3 hours ago, Laurastreep said:

Next Visual is BABYLON!!!

1. Her location

ElUIeC4XgAIrWfH?format=jpg&name=900x900

2. The comments

ElTqp89XEAM6kdX?format=jpg&name=medium

3. BabylonHooker just confirmed it in GGD.

He is hinting at Babylon Remix and there's a possibility the remix is with Cardi B.

He tesed on twitter too (Cardi has deactivated her twitter but the original tweet is about her teasing a collab)

Also what did Babylon Hooker say about it?

• paws up 1