Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Dua only got 2 noms :tea:

Also the fact that the Queen of the dancefloor (she fought for) got nominated for Best EDM artist and Dua didn't, could be an indication of what's coming at the Grammys too (in the sense that Gaga may get in but Dua not, in the dance category)?

Gaga is percieved as an EDM artist too(on top of pop) but Dua is only seen as pop I think.

Edited by Laurastreep
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,808
7 minutes ago, Laurastreep said:

could be an indication of what's coming at the Grammys too (in the sense that Gaga may get in but Dua not, in the dance category)?

i feel like because of the dance trend this year with those two ladies they'll let both alice and hallucinate in and one or the other will win it. i think she will win 1 grammy but thats it, Gaga will win 2 I think but not in big categories... she may get a AOTY nod, its not out the quesiton because she appeared on the billboard magazine cover and how forum gays see gaga is completely different to everywhere else

A Popster Is Born 12,808
5 minutes ago, Matteo Remondi said:

SL certified gold in Italy

my friend from italy said no its not likely and i think they were lowkey annoyed as they are katy stan and SL is getting more certs than NRO or the same :rip: 

gagavenusimzmsl3.gif

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • lol 1

2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Chromatica is a great body of work and she finally deserves another AOTY nom. The lack of promo might hurts it, but I think she'll get in.

Chromatica deserved to be a visual album + get btw era levels of promo and instead we have gotten 3 mvs, 1 lyric video, 1 performance and like 2 tv interviews in 9 months :bradley:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Chromatica deserves AOTY nomination because its super solid and its tracklist iss punch after punch, not just 2 good songs and the rest fillers.

Also they own her at least a nom for snubbing ASIB last year.

But sadly she wont get in because its an EDM album in 2020 which is not trendy in america, who only stans hiphop, urban and pop-rnb music.

Dua getting 2 nominations, despite announcing. They did her dirty.

Anyway Weeknd leads the nominations with 8.

Among female Megan Thee Stallion with 5 nominations, followed by Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift both at 4. 

• paws up 3