Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 16,862
1 minute ago, admin said:

I don't think they're that much worse, honestly. She's been decently front-loaded on sales for a while. Her streams seem to compensate pretty ok to me.

yeah.. her streaming numbers are surprisingly holding up well.. :horse_race:

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,862
48 minutes ago, xo_hours said:

looks like she was in a recording studio recently

ChromAOTYca Super Deluxe Version sounds good for the Holidays :horse_race:

It's kinda shit though if they don't add 911 to TTH soon... i mean why is ROM being removed when songs like Break my heart and stuck with you are still there despite doing alot worse then ROM both ww and in the US and they have also been there longer. 

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

A Popster Is Born 16,862
1 minute ago, artgagapop said:

It's kinda shit though if they don't add 911 to TTH soon... i mean why is ROM being removed when songs like Break my heart and stuck with you are still there despite doing alot worse then ROM both ww and in the US and they have also been there longer. 

girl we been asking Dua's TTH Residency for a year now :horse_race:

as for stuck with u maybe it's Scooter 

• sad 2

Popster for Sale 57,532
1 hour ago, GuiLM said:

Bad news: Rain on me left Spotify’s “Today’s Top Hits”

And you have f*ing tanks like Cardigan that’s not even top 100 on Spotify still in... Yes it’s a more recent song but ROM has been stable/rising for a good moment and most importantly never left the top 35...

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Kindness Admin 7,552
10 minutes ago, DeleteForever said:

It costs us a new forum to argue about Dua’s TTH residency 

I'm too poor for that :carly_bye:

Also, welcome :dragon:

• paws up 2

3 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

And you have f*ing tanks like Cardigan that’s not even top 100 on Spotify still in... Yes it’s a more recent song but ROM has been stable/rising for a good moment and most importantly never left the top 35...

Well we’ve been there for 4/5 months, we cant complain

10 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Stuck With U still there that song was dead WW ages ago and no longer charting US, not to mention it never passed Rain On Me in streams. This is a case of Scooter begging for it to stay on, wouldn't surprise me if he submitted that for pop duo at Grammys :rip:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,862