Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Pop-a-911-ster 30,374
13 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

One of my favorite chart moments of Gaga’s career was the ROM opening numbers :telephone: I don’t care that it’s a collab, we might never see Spotify numbers like that next to Gaga’s name again for an opening day so we gotta accept it! SUCH A MOMENT 

Lady Gaga Compliment GIF

the day Gaga was #1 and #2 on Spotify WW with ROM and SC... The most glorious day in my chartster career. I think I'll keep te screenshot forever

200.gif

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,374
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Ok but ROM is so overrated - there’s a reason it didn’t pick up within majority of the US gp and that’s because it sounds exactly out of H&M! 

pass me the bottom scarf from menswear please. 

The US can't appreciate good electronic dance music and never could. You only need to take a list of all the grammy winners in that category

22C8D875-B3DD-473A-8AC7-0F83A4CB680F.thu

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

the day Gaga was #1 and #2 on Spotify WW with ROM and SC... The most glorious day in my chartster career. I think I'll keep te screenshot forever

200.gif

Please share that screenshot I don’t have that one saved :katy_pie:

• paws up 2
  • sad 1

A Popster Is Born 12,809
1 minute ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Please share that screenshot I don’t have that one saved :katy_pie:

Go on Spotify Charts.com and go to May 29th and you can see it in action... I just remember thinking how amazing it would've been for both songs to have a residency there :bradley:The dua/weeknd/drake Chromatica re release song will take us back to the top! 

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,664

Sorry about calling Ariana Grande a black person I didn't mean to be offensive. It was a joke because she has adopted a look and mannerisms that are reminiscent of people of color from the U.S. which is nothing negative in my humble opinion, but I find it funny when people say she's Black/African American ironically. Maybe for the same reason people find it hilarious when Shawn Mendes is called a hunty for having a limp wrist. Anyways just wanted to say I'm sorry if I offended anyone. 

Edited by zcasx
  • paws up 1
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264
30 minutes ago, Twitter said:

It’s been 4-5 months. It’s time for fans to let this go. 

I agree, it’s just so odd to collaborate with BLACKPINK and not release a music video for the song. You’d think it would be like a no brainer...

Gaga/Interscope truly serving music not the bling :katy_pie:

• lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 30,374

Fun Fact: Shallow is the "oldest" song currently charting inside the spanish chart and with quitw a big margin :oscar:

1. Shallow - 74 weeks :oscar:
  2. Tones and I - Dance Monkey - 57
  3. Ozuna - El Farsante - 56 weeks
  4. Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now - 50 Weeks
  5. Karol G & nicki Minaj - Tusa - 49 weeks (coming to outlast them all but this is another discussion)
  6. Fred De Palma, Ana Mena - Se iluminaba - 49 Weeks
  7. The Weeknd - Blinding Lights - 43 Weeks
  • paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 2