Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 13,395
5 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:
  Hide contents

Will Gaga even continue the Chromatica Tour? Stay tuned.

I hope she cancels it tbh. She should rest and focus 100% on the Gucci movie. 

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 13,395
2 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Yes, but that's still not as exciting as her pop looks that we've barely seen this time round sans the VMA looks... More of that before we never see it again would be appreciated 

That’s the beauty of stanning Gaga though. You never know what she’ll do next. And even with the lockdown she served more looks than anyone else this year. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,537
1 hour ago, DeanClownchester said:

of course. Unless the competition is really strong. Remember Shallow and 7R?

Quite different situation. Shallow vs 7R was a tight race and Interscope for once did something to fight for it. They probably claimed all those Oscars videos uploads from Youtube to get it :happydance:

1 hour ago, Daphne Guinness said:

The way she’ll have 5 #1 debuts. I don’t think anyone can break her record at this point:abel_glow:

She will break her own record again and again I think :sweat:

But a #1 debut is much easier now by releasing different versions so I think many will have multiple #1 debuts.

Edited by Mary Jane Holland
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 13,395
2 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland said:

She will break her own record again and again I think :sweat:

But a #1 debut is much easier by releasing different versions so I think many will have multiple #1 debuts.

Inb4 Billboard changes the rules just like they banned bundles 

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264
4 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Actually, yes.

I hate Stan culture so much, imagine being so pathetic that you cannot stand multiple woman being successful. Ariana having great stats doesn’t make people like Gaga or Taylor any less legendary lol.

It really is sad.

• paws up 3

7 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

I hate Stan culture so much, imagine being so pathetic that you cannot stand multiple woman being successful. Ariana having great stats doesn’t make people like Gaga or Taylor any less legendary lol.

It really is sad.

The stan war that is happening on twitter between swifties and arianators atm:rip:

I saw under one of these chartupdate accounts someone post something disturbing to drag Ariana.

Spoiler

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 13,395
1 minute ago, Laurastreep said:

The stan war that is happening on twitter between swifties and arianators atm:rip:

I saw under one of these chartupdate accounts someone post something disturbing to drag Ariana.

Hide contents

That’s what happens when half of your fanbase is made up of white republican girls