Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

4 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Its clear that people were here for that song the best after initial exposure - It wasnt just Spotify, it was YouTube as well, out of the audios 911 was also the most streamed one... I am sure they'd have picked the other one that was the most streamed if that wasn't the case, they need to maximise their potential and won't gamble money on something they can't achieve that on. PD got a, massive stream increase after 911 push, imagine now what Free Woman got as well as the playlisting 

Yeah, and 911 had the viral exposure for the transition... that of course added more streams to it. I agree that they had to invest in the transition because it became viral, but that’s about it. A good mv for the next “promotional single” won’t do the same as the 911 video, but it won’t far less than it did.

2 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

It hasn't even been 24h yet :rip:

I know, I’m talking about the views as of now. :rip:
More or less we can guess the numbers it will do based on the ones we already have.

Edited by Ms I am a local

The Fame Popster 388
17 minutes ago, chartgaga said:

because they think positions is flopping, imagine them in our shoes

In our shoes? the album is out since may we had our part of success with SL (top 5 soon platinum in US) with ROM (number 1 soon 2x platinum in US) Sour Candy (top 50 gold in US) with Chromatica being 1 with more than 280k units first week! Even with no promo Chromatica did good on some point!!!  At the Moment i envy nothing with ariana success! Gaga did great even with all of this sh!t that happened this year!

Edited by Samueld9
  • paws up 4

Kindness Admin 7,530
9 minutes ago, chartgaga said:

Best song on the album, one of her best songs ever. I hope it's actually the next single.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
6 minutes ago, admin said:

Best song on the album, one of her best songs ever. I hope it's actually the next single.

I hope so too, I don't understand her team not pushing neither the 1 or exile at the moment

Kindness Admin 7,530
10 minutes ago, chartgaga said:

I hope so too, I don't understand her team not pushing neither the 1 or exile at the moment

6 minutes ago, Delusional said:

In the 1989 era they were pumping out singles left right and centre lol

I truly do wonder what they are doing 

I feel they have plenty of time really. And they're both great fall/winter songs.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,742

UK

Shallow has surpassed Poker Face and it is officially her longest charting hit in the UK 

Longest Charting Female Song Ever

1. Chandelier (114 weeks)
2. All I Want For Christmas Is You (99 weeks)
3. A Thousand Years (89 weeks)
4. (+1) Shallow (85 weeks)
5. (-1) Poker Face (84 weeks)

Shallow coming for the top 3.

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 4

Pop-a-911-ster 31,742

Canada
Top Albums
37 (+2) Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - A Star Is Born Soundtrack (106 weeks)

ASIB is now her longest charting album in Canada (The Fame 105 weeks) 

legend 

• paws up 6

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264
12 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Screaming:

Comparing the flop of all flops like Daisies and that awful Lana song that don’t I don’t even remember the damn name to a top 5 platinum hit in Stupid Love...these fanbases wish

schitts creek no GIF by CBC

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,808
4 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Comparing the flop of all flops like Daisies and that awful Lana song that don’t I don’t even remember the damn name to a top 5 platinum hit in Stupid Love...these fanbases wish

schitts creek no GIF by CBC

They're doing quality receipts, but no I agree lol. Just found it funny (I am constantly arguing to others that stupid love was a hit too believe it or not).

happy britney spears GIF

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264
1 minute ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

They're doing quality receipts, but no I agree lol. Just found it funny (I am constantly arguing to others that stupid love was a hit too believe it or not).

happy britney spears GIF

No it was funny ill agree haha :katy_pie: I just had to defend SL lol 

• hugs 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264
1 hour ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

lmao just heard positions and it's NOT as bad as y'all make it seem :rip:
it's a chill trappy bop :happydance:
and the "I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE'S SAYING!!!" plaque is so old and overused
just like OGH's say "cheap, tacky, boring, gimmick" everytime Gaga does something.

Okay to be fair....I LOVE ARIANA and have been telling everyone and anyone I know to check her out since “My Truly”...okay with the being said...the “I can’t understand what she’s saying” is not overuse and or old, it’s a legitimate criticism that I hear a lot of people say.

I literally just went to my roommate who doesn’t listen to much pop music and I asked him on first listen if he understood anything she said on the chorus of positions and he told me “honestly...no”

I love Ariana, but it is a valid criticism and very real. 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,808
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Watch positions be the most out of place track on ag6 just like stupid love :shakes:

This year and last has definitely been the years of the random/underperforming/frontloaded leads for the older pop faves, starting with ME! then NRO then Yummy then Heartless then Stupid Love and we are ending with Positions it seems... Majority of them callouts poison too.. Idk it's just like they're introducing their eras rather than focusing on the coherence on the rest of the album. Maybe some did it on purpose to not over shadow the anticipation for the album LOL 

• paws up 1