Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster for Sale 44,692

Positions is a cute song but it's definetely not a Thank U, Next, which is to be expected tbh.... Maybe they're saving the best single for the album release day a la The Weeknd, Gaga etc.

24 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

We should support her - Gaga got some amazing receipts with that collab you have to acknowledge that instead of dismissing Ari's success  lol 

If anything, positions proved that Ari was the least one contributing anything to ROM creatively (as I said always, it's Gaga's songwriting we should thank for its success in it's 1st place)

Just because Ari contributed with her audience to ROM's success, I'm not gonna praise her new song blindly.

I can say that its boring with no catchy melodies, just like I can praise her as a vocalist in the same time.

I can say that Taylor is k-poped just like I can admit that exile is a really good song. 

Moderator 17,119
6 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

ok? Was it a new release what passed positions? 

Yes, Luke Combs. One of the biggest country stars of the past two years. I think Ariana won't get to #1 for the rest of the week because country fans use Itunes more than stans do.

• thanks 1

Moderator 17,119

I checked, this is true and positions is at #12 right now. His song got released yesterday so don't be too worried but it will be a fun week if Luke Combs battles Ariana for the top position tbh.

3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Yes, Luke Combs. One of the biggest country stars of the past two years. I think Ariana won't get to #1 for the rest of the week because country fans use Itunes more than stans do.

Ok, I was like what the hell? I get it now. Thanks.

1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

I checked, this is true and positions is at #12 right now. His song got released yesterday so don't be too worried but it will be a fun week if Luke Combs battles Ariana for the top position tbh.

A kii if Ariana doesn't get the #1 tho...

I know topping itunes in 2020 it's not that big of an achievement (but since it's not that hard, not topping it it's even more embarrasing) 

Even though it got trashed by us, if it wasn't leaked it would be even bigger 1st weeks wise at least hihihi

Anyway, Positions has 26 #1s so far btw, but sadly US, UK, Australia, France, Germany it's not one of them.

Moderator 17,119
2 minutes ago, entela said:

I know topping itunes in 2020 it's not that big of an achievement (but since it's not that hard, not topping it it's even more embarrasing) 

Even though it got trashed by us, if it wasn't leaked it would be even bigger 1st weeks wise at least hihihi

Anyway, Positions has 26 #1s so far btw, but sadly US, UK, Australia, France, Germany it's not one of them.

US was already a #1 for positions though. It lost the #1 to the country song.

11 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

US was already a #1 for positions though. It lost the #1 to the country song.

Not Luke Combs blocking Ariana on itunes and AM too.

Who would have thought?

He is #5 an AM, meanwhile Ariana #12.

I wonder what gimmick will Scooter pull....I have a feeling this will be Ariana's Yummy, but less global. 

Pop-a-911-ster 39,284
5 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Taiwan (5M)

4 (6) 21 Chromatica

Belgium

Flanders

199 (135) 21 Chromatica rip.gif

40 (43) 22 Rain On Me

Wallonia

129 (85) 21 Chromatica

Lithuania

41 (40) 21 Chromatica

92 (RE) 20 Rain On Me

Argentina

46 (49) 17 Rain On Me

Confirmed, Flanders HATES GAGA :katy_pie:

Moderator 17,119
4 minutes ago, entela said:

Not Luke Combs blocking Ariana on itunes and AM too.

Who would have thought?

He is #5 an AM, meanwhile Ariana #12.

I wonder what gimmick will Scooter pull....I have a feeling this will be Ariana's Yummy, but less global. 

He has a day advantage as the song was released yesterday.