Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 12,812
10 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Kings & Queens and then ROM playing on my uber driver's radio whew :dean_scream:

Lol Canada radio reminds me of the  UK.. Remnants of a past era when pop girls were slaying if you turn on the radio.. March 2020 in UK we had Stupid Love and Physical at #1 and #2 on Airplay... Then the ROM domination in Canada and UK... And now UK are spamming Midnight Sky to no end as well as a Rain On Me rip off called 'Dream On Me'... And usually the songs that are being spammed aren't necessarily that strong on Spotify :dean_scream:

• paws up 2

The way I was about to post this:

Love how the album is stable on iTunes. I know it's dead, but at least this way, with "stable" streams, the album won't freefall as much.

And now:

iTunes:

#72 United States (-37) :bradley:

I jinxed it :pillow:

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,812
5 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

good thing we always have shallow :gaga-scream:

Chromatica is good but there's no hits and they decided to not bother pushing sour Candy sans a sh*tty lyric video... and they did an amazing MV for 911, but only saw fit to send it to radio in a few countries, no playlist no nothing... I really hope she comes through with something... I am scared Spotify will treat her like Katy and won't put her singles on TTH anymore :bradley:

3 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Chromatica is good but there's no hits and they decided to not bother pushing sour Candy sans a sh*tty lyric video... and they did an amazing MV for 911, but only saw fit to send it to radio in a few countries, no playlist no nothing... I really hope she comes through with something... I am scared Spotify will treat her like Katy and won't put her singles on TTH anymore :bradley:

Her last TTH single debuted with 10M+ first day and it's still close to the Top 50 five months later + she always has the Shallow receipts.

She'll be fine (for another album at least :shakes:).

• thanks 1

1 hour ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Although this maybe true re ROM it reminds me of the Katy Kats this year getting destroyed by Chromatica, and them resorting to quality receipts  :rip:

This made zero sense (as always) since Smile was pure sh!t.

OT: positions is not performing very well Worldwide on itunes and AM so far, I'm kinda shocked.

A Popster Is Born 12,812
5 minutes ago, entela said:

This made zero sense (as always) since Smile was pure sh!t.

OT: positions is not performing very well Worldwide on itunes and AM so far, I'm kinda shocked.

You can't just resort to quality receipts, which are subjective anyway :classic_ninja:... Ari was 1 of the saving graces of Chromatica. We should support her - Gaga got some amazing receipts with that collab you have to acknowledge that instead of dismissing Ari's success  lol 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1