Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 13,397
41 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Taylor just hasn’t made much noise with the GP & folklore because it was a surprise drop and no one has really heard about it.

Believe it or not, the GP is more invested in Ariana than Taylor right now. She is the current it girl. Taylor’s numbers are impressive because of her huge and dedicated fanbase, that’s not the case for Ari.

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 57,205

Wait I didn't even kwow their album was coming out :rip:

The way the album already has 2B Spotify streams with Dancing With A Stranger (700M+), Promises (700M+), How Do You Sleep? (600M+) 

Let's see if the album will be as masive the first 2 albums, their debut album is above Chromatica in the UK:rip:

Their first two albums weren't "campy" at all and connected with the HAC demographic which gave them amazing logevity, let's see if they'll be here for their new sound 

• paws up 1
  • shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,290
9 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

The way the album already has 2B Spotify streams with Dancing With A Stranger (700M+), Promises (700M+), How Do You Sleep? (600M+) 

Let's see if the album will be as masive the first 2 albums, their debut album is above Chromatica in the UK:rip:

Their first two albums weren't "campy" at all and connected with the HAC demographic which gave them amazing logevity, let's see if they'll be here for their new sound 

Just another example of an artist putting year+ old songs on their album to get streaming #s :katy_pie: how sad some artists/labels are terrified to let the album just ride on its own merit.

People can sh!t on Gaga’s Chromatica #s but at least it’s f-ing authentic. 1.1B+ and still counting. With no stupid tricks or cheap track additions. Not everyone can do that.

halsey, Ellie Goulding, Selena, Dua, Sam Smith, Camila, Shawn Mendes have all pulled cheap tricks and I’m so glad Gaga doesn’t

• paws up 6

Pop-a-911-ster 30,379
45 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

He learnt from Dua Lipa I see. Putting old solo songs to boost stats is questionable, putting songs in which you are the feature is pathetic.

• paws up 1

THE WASTED HALLOWEEN CLASSICS SPOTIFY UPDATE

20/10

MONSTER 45.552.486 streams (+32.385)

BLOODY MARY 28.195.186 streams (+27.187)

21/10

MONSTER 45.585.978 streams (+33.492)

BLOODY MARY 28.223.611 streams (+28.425)

Tremors GIF | Gfycat

1K increases. Halloween boost is THAT b*ch!