Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Moderator 3,690
1 minute ago, admin said:

Not in the general. I think at best she'll win duo like you said or maybe POP album cause they feel she's owed.

I think in pop album she is going against Abel (allegedly he went for pop categories), Harry, Dua, maybe Taylor so the competition is very fierce and I cannot see picking the award up as she has not been promoting the album and ROM has been the thing that has been keeping the album afloat in a way. 

Pop-a-911-ster 39,257

And they sorta deserve tbh, even though Chromatica is by far my fave of the three. I think Blinding Lights is the best song of the season tho, it should win the generals.

Yeah BL should win the Generals tbh, ROM is great though and I think it deserves a nom for sure! But BL has been THAT HIT 

• paws up 1

This is slightly off topic, but when anyone else listens to 1k Doves piano or sings it in their head, do they finish it off with a line from the Frozen soundtrack? :katy_pie:

I swear it sounds so similar.. 🤣

I think they should do SFA solo acoustic on a deluxe and release that with babylon ev in October/Nov for fall sales push :pillow: Sour Candy final single in January with remixes :pillow:

A Popster Is Born 11,829
1 minute ago, gagaxuan said:

Definitely! I still think Gaga got snubbed back in 2019 (and they reward her with best pop solo cuz she was supposedly gonna win SOY and ROY) lol.

Anyway, I think Gaga's gonna get a lot of nominations (including best pop solo for SL). It's just that her winning chance are low

A nomination for SL would be a win itself... but idk... could happen, but not likely. The number of noms she recieves will be very telling if she stands a chance against Dua, Taylor and the Weekend

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 701

And they sorta deserve tbh, even though Chromatica is by far my fave of the three. I think Blinding Lights is the best song of the season tho, it should win the generals.

No, Taylor and Fiona apple had better albums.. But for the singles Blinding lights deserves 

A Popster Is Born 16,835
5 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Pop Duo will go to exile :war:

pop vocal album to Dua, sadly even it's a good album i would like chromatica to win

That's so sneaky of Miss Swift cause exile is so not POP.. but yeah they're submitting it to Pop Duo

Rooting for ROM as it's only Gaga's chance to win a Grammy for Chromatica.. or who knows if they submitted 911 in the MV Category

1 minute ago, FRANZGA said:

That's so sneaky of Miss Swift cause exile is so not POP.. but yeah they're submitting it to Pop Duo

Rooting for ROM as it's only Gaga's chance to win a Grammy for Chromatica.. or who knows if they submitted 911 in the MV Category

911 is for 2022

1 minute ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Get we get to #3 or no?

no https://www.popa911.com/forums/topic/5-charts-discussion-thread/?do=findComment&comment=1839

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 41,786
4 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

Also maybe the Grammys talk should be moved to another thread as this should be about charts and Grammys are a whole different spectacle. 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
Just now, Miaou said:

Austrian Album Charts

55 (26) 3 Smile

:katy_pie:

And ATRL Kats and OGHs are really pushing that narrative that Katy and Gaga are on the same boat in 2020 :katy_pie:

Kindness Admin 7,528
7 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

I think in pop album she is going against Abel (allegedly he went for pop categories), Harry, Dua, maybe Taylor so the competition is very fierce and I cannot see picking the award up as she has not been promoting the album and ROM has been the thing that has been keeping the album afloat in a way. 

HE DID :rip: Abel, why. :abel_glow:

A Popster Is Born 16,835
9 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

Wait.. Abel submitted to POP Album??

:rip: to Chromatica's PVA Nom possibly cause folklore, FN, FL and HB

A Popster Is Born 16,835
3 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Apologies if AP, 911 was added to this playlist 'Pop All Day' it's got 456k followers

No.54 tho.. but we'll take it

• paws up 1
  • lol 1