Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Kindness Admin 7,530

Another reminder. The topic of women having chart success over 50 is both and interesting and deserving of discussion. But don't drag artists or other people. When you have the urge to fight, don't. Stay kind and move on (and maybe ignore a user, if you'd like).

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,998
19 minutes ago, xo_hours said:

is Garth’s version of Shallow gonna be eligible for Grammys next year? 

Yes. Id guess it'd be eligible for Country Duo (or Pop Duo), Country Song (with Gaga credited), and ROTY, but not SOTY (as it was nominated before)

• paws up 4
  • shook 1

Popster for Sale 57,188
7 hours ago, Delusional said:

I’d like to point out that doing dance/pop music straight after such a ballad heavy 4~5 ish years is so risky. Look at what happened with Ed and NO.6 CP - hugeeeeeee successful previous era and then only one big single from the next era carrying the whole album. Imagine if Adele did something like Chromatica after 25 - she’d flop! :rip: it was way too much of a big transition and with something loud and noisy like stupid love being the lead too..

Engima still should have been lead imo! :horse_race:

Hmm Ed had multiple hits from that album girl delete

IDC, Beautiful People, South of the Border were all hits, IDC ouvershadowed the others in the US but the others did good in Europe and other places 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,188
6 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Garth brooks doesn’t put his music on streaming services so people will be forced to listen to normal Shallow!

smash incoming.

Welp not me looking for it on Spotify :rip:

So that’s why he only has 500k monthly listeners on Spotify with 10 Diamond albums, I was like don’t rednecks have Spotify :rip:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,810
36 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

Hi,

I´m going to make a post about Rain On Me´s chart peaks and wanted to ask if someone knows where it peaked in Taiwan?

Debuted at #3, and then went #1 for 3 weeks apparently... No data after that unless it went #1 - OUT lol 

• paws up 2

So people will listen Garth’s version on the radio and when they check, they will be forced to liste Gagas version on Spotify and Itunes. Even better

Edited by 0707alp
  • paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1