Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Kindness Admin 7,529

PS. last comment I'll put regarding the past, once we have more users here and more activity outside of this thread, I plan to add 'Kindness' sections that are no-negative spaces for people who just want/need that sometimes.

• paws up 7

2 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

Mine was back to back 2 WP punch from admin with

"Break My Heart TTH Residency is really something else"

and

"Just like that, Chromatica is out of top10, congrats Gaga"

:pillow:

Kiii Even if it's dramatic it's just like supporting a football team that isn't doing as well as you want, ppl are over sensitive to Gaga.. No one is an OGH, sometimes we all need a moment to drag our fave chile 

OT:

We all know Gaga's team are good at payola these days so I want to see it for 911! I don't expect it playlisted on big ones until it gets serviced in English speaking countries, but some local ones like hits Sweden etc would be good and reassuring! :unamused:

Popster for Sale 41,787
Just now, admin said:

PS. last comment I'll put regarding the past, once we have more users here and more activity outside of this thread, I plan to add 'Kindness' sections that are no-negative spaces for people who just want/need that sometimes.

BTW Foundation-approved forum

• paws up 1
  • lol 4

The Fame Popster 467
Just now, MissAsia said:

Do you think gaga will win a Grammy this year? 

I'd think Gaga got a chance to at least win something minor (like best pop album).

But general field 's gonna be tough. But Gaga could still have chance given her relationship with Grammy 

Kindness Admin 7,529
Just now, beng said:

Honestly, I don't see it. Maybe ROM for pop duo but that's about it

Not in the general. I think at best she'll win duo like you said or maybe POP album cause they feel she's owed.

A Popster Is Born 11,829
Just now, gagaxuan said:

I'd think Gaga got a chance to at least win something minor (like best pop album).

But general field 's gonna be tough. But Gaga could still have chance given her relationship with Grammy 

I think she ll have at least 3 noms: Pop album, Pop Duo, and either ROTY or AOTY (leaning towards Record right now). Her best chance for a win is of course Pop Duo... but even that is not on lock. It will be a fun award season, thats for sure! At least we got spoiled with ASIB 7 noms and 4 wins... what a moment 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 16,835
1 minute ago, PanPikus said:

It was cool and all to release a video for 911, but can we now get a real third single? ROM is basically done and we need a new song for radios all over the world. 

I think they're still waiting for 911's response from radio impact tomorrow in EU and Oceania..

:horse_race:

And playlists' effect too

Moderator 3,690
3 minutes ago, MissAsia said:

Do you think gaga will win a Grammy this year? 

If she wins it will be a song award. Chromatica is just going up against too strong albums to win something. Most probable is pop duo performance, but it will all come down to Grammys promo. The Billboard For Your Consideration was covered by Gaga so she will probably campaign hard, but it will be hard. 

Popster This Way 701
1 minute ago, gagaxuan said:

I think dua and the weekend will win everything 

Due is loved by Grammy and the weekend is black and had the biggest song of the year 

Pop-a-911-ster 39,260
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Pop Duo will go to exile :war:

pop vocal album to Dua, sadly even it's a good album i would like chromatica to win

2 minutes ago, beng said:

Honestly, I don't see it. Maybe ROM for pop duo but that's about it

Yeah I think ROM will win pop Duo, think ROM can get a nomination/win for Music Video? OTR won last year?

Obviously it depends on what’s nominated but if it’s Gaga vs Dua (without Weeknd and Taylor) fighting for Pop Vocal, Gaga COULD win given her history with the academy. But obviously Dua has a great chance of winning too!

I think the only ones we have a chance with are Pop Duo, Pop Vocal and Music Video

The Fame Popster 467
Just now, Doncho said:

I think she ll have at least 3 noms: Pop album, Pop Duo, and either ROTY or AOTY (leaning towards Record right now). Her best chance for a win is of course Pop Duo... but even that is not on lock. It will be a fun award season, thats for sure! At least we got spoiled with ASIB 7 noms and 4 wins... what a moment 

Definitely! I still think Gaga got snubbed back in 2019 (and they reward her with best pop solo cuz she was supposedly gonna win SOY and ROY) lol.

Anyway, I think Gaga's gonna get a lot of nominations (including best pop solo for SL). It's just that her winning chance are low

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835

They have to put 911 in at least 30M Playlist Reach to have a clear picture if its going anywhere.. but that's just my opinion

The Spotify effect has been "okayish" methinks considering twas under 10M reach when the MV dropped

Kindness Admin 7,529
Just now, MissAsia said:

I think dua and the weekend will win everything 

Due is loved by Grammy and the weekend is black and had the biggest song of the year 

And they sorta deserve tbh, even though Chromatica is by far my fave of the three. I think Blinding Lights is the best song of the season tho, it should win the generals.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
5 minutes ago, admin said:

amazing idea

I'm sure in the futur if the forum improves in term of activity Gaga will notice the forum thanks to the kindness policy 

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 701
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Pop Duo will go to exile :war:

pop vocal album to Dua, sadly even it's a good album i would like chromatica to win

I forgot about Taylor.. Yeah.. Exile is praised everywhere but it would fit alternative more