Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

29 minutes ago, beng said:

Nnn not some of you shading the banned users on the other site and having the audacity to join here :sweat:

Well if Gaga is tanking or not promoting, it'll be OK to say it as it is here without cupcake meltdowns or receiving Chromatica points... That's the unwritten understanding I fear :billie:

Pop-a-911-ster 39,246
3 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Well if Gaga is tanking or not promoting, it'll be OK to say it as it is here without cupcake meltdowns or receiving Chromatica points... That's the unwritten understanding I fear :billie:

Did people really get BANNED just for not being positive? I know I was someone who didn’t necessarily love the constant meltdowns but yeah people shouldn’t be banned because of that, that’s messed up. I felt like I never really knew the full story. One day GGD just blew up and no one was there lol.

OT: That Gabby Barrett song going top 10 this week could be huge for her, she didn’t even place in the Top 2 in her AI run a couple years ago 

Edited by MANiCURE1295

Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

Did people really get BANNED just for not being positive? I know I was someone who didn’t necessarily love the constant meltdowns but yeah people shouldn’t be banned because of that, that’s messed up. I felt like I never really knew the full story. One day GGD just blew up and no one was there lol.

OT: That Gabby Barrett song going top 10 this week could be huge for her, she didn’t even place in the Top 2 in her AI run a couple years ago 

That was basically the reason, all the banned people had less than 5 WPs and got banned because negative towards Gaga.

• paws up 2
  • shook 1

A Popster Is Born 11,534
11 minutes ago, admin said:

Everyone is welcome, but attacking people is not. So if people are annoyed with others, just ignore them or use the actual 'Hide' button and then that user vanishes. Everyone stays happy :sweat:

Right ;) it Just bothers me a bit that someone who was a big Part of the mess that happened on GGD and was partially responsible for those permabans, is here like nothing happened. Hide option about to be used :cat_shakes:

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 7,528
3 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Yeah, we don't need to trudge through the history of what happened over there, but it didn't make any sense and was entirely inconsistent with their stated rules. So, we all left and now we're here :war:

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,709
9 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

gurl I had only 2 WPs and I got permbanned cause I said (with the receipts) that Chromatica wasn't her 2nd best album performing in the US at all after ASIB 

Anyway we have an amazing new forum thanks to @admin so we better forget the Hitlerdaily forum now 

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 5

Pop-a-911-ster 39,246
Just now, admin said:

Yeah, we don't need to trudge through the history of what happened over there, but it didn't make any sense and was entirely inconsistent with their stated rules. So, we all left and now we're here :war:

5 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

That was basically the reason, all the banned people had less than 5 WPs and got banned because negative towards Gaga.

No I totally feel that. I don’t wanna bring it back up and go through all of it. I was just curious. That’s really crazy. Well that sucks for everyone who got banned. Definitely not cool. 

Believe me I am fully aware I was not a fan of the constant meltdowns but that’s why I just started posting less and avoiding it. I mean there’s so many other ways for stuff like that to be avoided if people don’t wanna see it and everyone does have a right to their opinion regardless of who agrees with it. Like with “hiding” that user or other things like @admin said.

Well it’s nice to have another Gaga dedicated forum and I hope everyone is happy now. Happy posting to everyone.

LETS GO 911 and CHROMATICA :nicki_scream:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 16,835
5 minutes ago, gagaxuan said:

Since we're going down memory lane, I'll share my post that got me banned lmao:

"Gaga ruined the era, admin ruined this site"

Kinda extreme but we're all in a negative space back then lol

Mine was back to back 2 WPs punch from admin with

"Break My Heart TTH Residency is really something else"

and

"Just like that, Chromatica is out of top10, congrats Gaga"

:pillow:

Edited by FRANZGA
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 16,835
8 minutes ago, Miaou said:

July 6 is my birthday :cat_shakes: my impact :pillow:

Just checked twas July 8th :horse_race:

O.T kinda excited to know if European radios will support 911 :horse_race:

Pop-a-911-ster 39,246
3 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

Mine was back to back 2 WPs punch from admin with

"Break My Heart TTH Residency is really something else"

and

"Just like that, Chromatica is out of top10, congrats Gaga"

:pillow:

11 minutes ago, Miaou said:

gurl I had only 2 WPs and I got permbanned cause I said (with the receipts) that Chromatica wasn't her 2nd best album performing in the US at all after ASIB 

Anyway we have an amazing new forum thanks to @admin so we better forget the Hitlerdaily forum now 

WAIT THOSE POSTS ARE WHAT GOT YOU BANNED. Okay I have to laugh a bit that’s ridiculous hahaha. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

It'll be #50 and 911 wil be Top 3 :war:

You're a dreamer :pillow:

But we wish.. :horse_race:

i can see em removing ROM for 911's placement tho.. :pillow: