Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Kindness Admin 7,552
53 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

LOL

Whilst certain fans pretend everything is fine comparing chromatica to Joanne, saying that she is contractually obligated to do x y or z, or coming up with justifications of grand delusion; chromatica remains rotting in hell forgotten. either scraping to the bottom of whatever chart its left on, or awaiting to fall out.

M9HsBrb.gif

51 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

The way her team is aware of us being thirsty for a sour candy music video and there's 0 confirmation that we will ever get it... Ugh :nicki_scream: why cant they be like other artists teams and listen to what the fans want IM TIRED

Y'all need to Chile and stream Joanne.

• thanks 2
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

3 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

his team care about hits/his era.  I havent seen him promote, but they understand the importance of multiple hits and other forms of promo that don't require performing. Gaga's team put way too much on ROM thinking it'd be like a DSN or a BL, whilst it is a good hit it couldnt sustain an era for months, and there was no plan afterwards or no sour candy mv or w.e... yeah...

I think the only thing he has done since corona hit is release 2(soon 3) MVs and 2 of those were filmed pre corona. That could be all gaga needs to do if interscope actually cared. Releasing a high budget video like 911 and then just send the song to radio in 1 country then call it a day was such a joke, they can't even get it play listed in that single country :rip: 

A Popster Is Born 16,865
3 minutes ago, entela said:

Styles is absolutely getting payolad on radio Dua style.

If you are not capable of seeing that...

64e55044bf1ad3c49eaee694a57a8b43eef65919

Watermelon Sugar was an organic hit though!

He's selling organically tho.. big sales ( esp vinyl) week after week.. and amazing streams as well for all singles and tracks.. The Weeknd who?

• paws up 1

They should release a SC video and make it a official single around when grammy noms are revealed (if gaga/chromatica actually get any lol). Then another visual treat only like 911 released aroound the grammys but actually do some proper playlisting for it (Alice/Replay/Babylon). Debut a chromatica rerelease during grammy week and perform a chroamtica medley + brand new lead single from the re release at the grammys :shakes:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,865

Fine Line's best song :ally:

Also, is this the biggest Pop Boy Era since Bruno's 24k Magic Album?? if we ignore Post of course cause he's more hiphop leaning

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Kindness Admin 7,552
15 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

his team care about hits/his era.  I havent seen him promote, but they understand the importance of multiple hits and other forms of promo that don't require performing. Gaga's team put way too much on ROM thinking it'd be like a DSN or a BL, whilst it is a good hit it couldnt sustain an era for months, and there was no plan afterwards or no sour candy mv or w.e... yeah...

I mean, two things. One, is they pushed two songs, neither of which took off like they hoped. At the end of the day, you cannot force a hit. People blame payola and endless promotion, but truly, a hit becomes a hit because people like it. Sometimes, you need lots of promo/radio/tik tok for a song to get noticed and become a hit - but a real hit becomes one because people really like it.

Stupid love had really good streams at the start, just like Chromatica. Gaga could've done more and it would've helped, but I don't think it would've made a massive difference. Also, ROM is a hit, to be clear.

Lastly, this entire year is f'd and I don't think we should constantly blame Gaga for not having the ideal rollout she/her team/we would have wanted. Could she have done more, sure. But I'm not very into blaming anyone for their actions during this year (except people in power).

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 16,865

^yeah, we all kind of knew it deep down that rona fvcked everything and BLM.. Gaga reacted the most gaga way i think

However, all these "not the right time" to do this do that narrative seemed pretentious and just an "alibi" after her having a full "Haus Labs" campaign.. i hate it

A Popster Is Born 16,865
1 minute ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

I am NOT seeing complaints about not sending 911 to US radio :katy_pie:

That sh!t would've performed worse than G.U.Y. Did y'all forget how disastrous the callouts were for both SL and ROM? 911 is not even radio-friendly, I, myself, would change the station if I'd hear it :katy_pie:

I wont.. :tea:

but i just knew that US "radio listeners" wont like it..

She's just OVER in US Pop Radio y'all.. HAC Radio is her format now.. send FUN TONIGHT for that winter HAC Smash :shakes:

1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Y’all keep talking about “radio-friendly” like Basic Woman or Forever Alice 21 but when has Gaga ever been radio friendly?

One of the biggest songs on pop radio last year was also one of the obscurest - remember Bad Guy? 

911 is the absolut worst choice for a radio single, period. Not even HAC radio, Gaga's newfound home, would play it. That says it all. And bad guy was catchy and popular. 911 is ... none of these.

• paws up 2

10 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Postitions cover 

At this point, she is soooo predictable!

Anyway, we are so blessed to stan a visual artist like Godga.

The visuals this era from magazine photoshoots to album photoshoot are all 10/10.

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,865
1 minute ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

911 is the absolut worst choice for a radio single, period. Not even HAC radio, Gaga's newfound home, would play it. That says it all. And bad guy was catchy and popular. 911 is ... none of these.

911 is the catchiest song from Chromatica, no? 

6 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Y’all keep talking about “radio-friendly” like Basic Woman or Forever Alice 21 but when has Gaga ever been radio friendly?

One of the biggest songs on pop radio last year was also one of the obscurest - remember Bad Guy? 

imo Bad Guy is a very easy-listening song and i think none of Chromatica songs are radio-friendly

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 7,552
14 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Postitions cover 

:queen:

What're we expecting day one? ROM opened with 10,193,167; I think this will do about 12-13.

• paws up 1