Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 10,029
Just now, The Professor said:

Were is your apology for the "disgraceful" comments than?!

as asked by @adminI moved on from it so that the drama was left behind and didn't kill the thread again... I shouldn't have said what I said because it was not the way I intended it to sound like but I've learned from admin. But I feel like I'm always attacked in here when I post anything but Chromatica updates which I still do every day, the daily streams, the most streamed songs of Gaga...

• paws up 1

2 minutes ago, chartgaga said:

as asked by @adminI moved on from it so that the drama was left behind and didn't kill the thread again... I shouldn't have said what I said because it was not the way I intended it to sound like but I've learned from admin. But I feel like I'm always attacked in here when I post anything but Chromatica updates which I still do every day, the daily streams, the most streamed songs of Gaga...

Ok then, but less Folklore posts would be appreciated.

A Popster Is Born 12,827
5 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I agree, but 

posting [whatever artist]'s stats Thumbs GIF by Sesame Street

posting [whatever artist]'s stats and compare them to Gaga to show us how [whatever artist] is better than gaga thumbs down GIF by MacKenzie Bourg

this is a general charts thread... this was the same with ava in the last thread... if thigns get posted and people don't like it, it makes them look silly or they are threatened lol some of the behaviour in here has made me myself want to become an OGH :rip:

Anyways...

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
Just now, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

this is a general charts thread

exactly, since this is a general charts thread not a Gaga vs the world thread. no need to compare everyone with gaga for no reason

• paws up 2

Kindness Admin 7,540

This a general charts thread that is obviously mostly Gaga focused. @chartgaga occasional posts about Taylor Swift are only an issue if you read them that way.

• paws up 4

1 minute ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

this is a general charts thread... this was the same with ava in the last thread... if thigns get posted and people don't like it, it makes them look silly or they are threatened lol some of the behaviour in here has made me myself want to become an OGH :rip:

Anyways...

This is still a Lady Gaga forum though, it's not atrl...

4 minutes ago, admin said:

This a general charts thread that is obviously mostly Gaga focused. @chartgaga occasional posts about Taylor Swift are only an issue if you read them that way.

i dont think the problem with that account is posts about Taylor Swift, this tread was doing fine until he didnt join.

but thx god for ignore option :)

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,827
7 minutes ago, The Professor said:

This is still a Lady Gaga forum though, it's not atrl...

I dont believe that means:

you have to say Gaga is better than everyone all the time, only post gaga updates, pretend she's not flopping, and lastly that you can't be a fan of anyone else...  Half the fans on ATRL for that matter have said her dancing under Ritchie is a disgrace.. they're still fans :rip: 

you can't convert people into being the type of fan that you imagine.. and you will find the people that try that are in the minority. The whole internet laughs at ''cupcakes'' just as an example, that's why ATRL fans just tend to say it like it is

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,772
2 hours ago, entela said:

Happy 4th anniversary GODANNE  

One of her most mature, cohesive and musically and lyrically best albums.

This is an alboom for masc tops so it's understandable flaming bottom sissies on twitter keep shading it hihihi  

not tiffany | Tumblr

Because feminity is a bad thing?

That's why your avi is a woman with a wig and a face full of makeup? 

3 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I dont believe that means:

you have to say Gaga is better than everyone all the time, only post gaga updates, pretend she's not flopping, and lastly that you can't be a fan of anyone else...  Half the fans on ATRL for that matter have said her dancing under Ritchie is a disgrace.. they're still fans :rip: 

you can't convert people into being the type of fan that you imagine.. and you will find the people that try that are in the minority. The whole internet laughs at ''cupcakes'' just as an example, that's why ATRL fans just tend to say it like it is

Idc what's going on on atrl, if you have an opinion you have to state it with manners.

Pop-a-911-ster 31,846

Gosh can the people like The Professor stop being annoying for charts updates from others artists ? 
This is a GENERAL charts thread and we have the right to post in a respectful way The charts updates from others artists 

You create drama for nothing and we don’t need that 

• paws up 8
  • thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
4 minutes ago, chartgaga said:

wow this is doing decent tbh, good for Miley

I think she should have re-recorded it in her studio, and do as much takes as she needed because I have the feeling it could have sounded way better.

6 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Gosh can the people like The Professor stop being annoying for charts updates from others artists ? 
This is a GENERAL charts thread and we have the right to post in a respectful way The charts updates from others artists 

You create drama for nothing and we don’t need that 

The thing is that not everyone has been respectful.

Edited by The Professor