Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 16,835
56 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

do we have any tea from insiders about why tf is gaga doing ANYTHING but promote chromatica? is something even happening? :rip:ugh maybe we should just give up on this era just like she did

accdg to some: because there's a lot of IMPORTANT things that needs to be highlighted and prioritized in the real world.. 

And one of em is HAUS LABS 

:bradley:

Edited by FRANZGA
  • paws up 3
  • sad 1
  • lol 1

THE WASTED HALLOWEEN CLASSICS SPOTIFY UPDATE

18/10

MONSTER 45.488.186 streams (+32.708)

BLOODY MARY 28.140.196 streams (+25.870)

19/10

MONSTER 45.520.101 streams (+31.915)

BLOODY MARY 28.167.999 streams (+27.803)

FlimsyThoroughGuppy-small.gif

no boosts so far

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 39,266
41 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Why miss @MANiCURE1295 is posting 3 posts in a row on the charts thread of that other site while it was dead :nicki_scream:

I should probably just give up and let that thread die shouldn’t I? I just found out they banned another person I really loved... :/  kinda seems like that site is really done for...oh the memories :bradley:

time to create new ones, time to pop a 911 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • hugs 3

Kindness Admin 7,530
2 hours ago, Hags Labs said:

do we have any tea from insiders about why tf is gaga doing ANYTHING but promote chromatica? is something even happening? :rip:ugh maybe we should just give up on this era just like she did

2 hours ago, FRANZGA said:

accdg to some: because there's a lot of IMPORTANT things that needs to be highlighted and prioritized in the real world.. 

And one of em is HAUS LABS 

:bradley:

I think we have to realize as Gaga gets older, her obsession with chart success will fade, of course. And also that nothing this year worked out as intended.

Just part of it.

Also, with Haus Labs. These products are likely worked on well in advance. It's also a new venture that needs to prove itself and sustain itself/turn a profit. Gaga herself is already established and successful. Haus Labs is fresh and needs to maintain momentum and please its investors. It also can only be successful with Gaga, otherwise it's just another brand.

• paws up 1

5 hours ago, Hags Labs said:

I mean she had tried relaunched the era twice  already so it’s very natural psychologically for her to just move on. And from the perspective of the label, there’s no point of investing in an era which unfortunately missed the perfect timing.

Guys

A Star Is Born has more points than Ari's thank u, next on the AM WW All Time Chart.

Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - ASIB  6,834,708

Lady Gaga & 布萊德利・庫柏 - ASIB  217,017
Lady Gaga & 畢烈谷巴 - ASIB              147,273
Lady Gaga & 布莱德利・古柏 - ASIB   103,069

Any other female album above her has other version so ASIB is 4th biggest female album and 11th overall with + 7,301,000 points

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
41 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Spotify gives you an ad to a 2000s playlist with Gaga on the cover when you open the app

(atleast for me and my Spotify free! :ally:)

Thats where the JD boost is coming from 

ASIB's recurrent views on YT DAILY:

INLA - 300k-350k

ARUTW - 250k-310k

Shallow - 650k-750k

LWIF - 20k-25k

INLA (Audio) - 45k-53k

Maybe It's Time (Audio) - 13k-15k

ITA? (Audio) - 9k-11k

About 1.389.000 views daily for Gaga's YT channel just for the ASIB content! Whew, what an era!

BONUS:

ARUTW (YT Music) - 100k-115k

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 2

Moderator 17,119
3 hours ago, DeanClownchester said:

Istg at this rate the next post I will read will say he has 15 diamond albums :dean_scream:

He has, officially ten diamond certifications, two of them come from one album. Look him up on RIAA