Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 12,810
2 minutes ago, chartgaga said:

well this Monday update for Chromatica is better than last Monday by a huge margin

And an OGH (of course) knew before any of us posted it here, that ROM was added to a new playlist on Spotify. so it now has a 105m reach...   They bailed on 911 literally after a week... They're preparing for the Ari effect with ROM! 

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 7,530
5 minutes ago, chartgaga said:

well this Monday update for Chromatica is better than last Monday by a huge margin

Numbers please (I haven't updated mine yet). Also, I wonder why. Seems random.

A Popster Is Born 12,810

Taylor's brand power now in America is very powerful - folkore demonstrates that, I feel like this era is more about her being loved by her demographics than a traditional era (that isn't shade, she has amazing power to connect with US and Australian audiences in particular). 

In the UK it makes Chromatica not look as floppy because they're both multi week #1s, but we're out the top 30 at this point - I think the signed bundles will help more though. Overall I am actually becoming more appreciative of Chromatica commercially and feel hopeful about the box set and re-release! 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

A Popster Is Born 10,029
1 minute ago, Gypsy Life said:

This is your cue, miss @entela

Say something about her selling cat hair bundles to her kpop-like fanbase

versace.thumb.png.3676fdf164d08c618d4c7b

if someone talks sh$t then I owe them nothing, I don't regret it one bit when my album is selling more than the all female albums combined :oscar:

A Popster Is Born 10,029
Just now, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Taylor's brand power now in America is very powerful - folkore demonstrates that, I feel like this era is more about her being loved by her demographics than a traditional era (that isn't shade, she had amazing power to connect with US and Australian audiences in particular) 

I mean folklore as a genre feels very America driven, but it's doing well in most countries overall for the amount of promo she's putting so far and the type of music. we love to see it :oscar:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,776
5 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Your cat hair’s impact :shakes:

the power of my chatte has really no limit :shakes:

Edited by Miaou
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835

ROM did better than last Monday :stable:

SWU also did just a -7k from last week.. considering it fell hard after TTH Removal, i say this is POSITION's announcement effect 

Keep it afloat Ari :stable: