Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

A Popster Is Born 13,402
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

He's literally the best-selling albums artist of all-time in the US

I have yet to hear a song of his but he used to be huge in the US, I don't know if his name has much power in 2020 tho

His latest album was platinum so I think he still sells enough. 

Popster for Sale 57,285
1 minute ago, Swallow said:

it's called Fever and it features some big french artist. Basically, France is one of her weakest markets so her team is trying to give her some exposure there. Quite smart!

Yeah with Angèle

If it's true it'll be an instant hit, Angèle is massive in France

12 minutes ago, Daphne Guinness said:

Garth Brooks has 6 diamond albums. Unbelievable.

his latest single peaked at #6 on Country Airplay, imagine Shallow's country version going top 10 on Country radio :ally:

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 12,827
12 minutes ago, Swallow said:

it's called Fever and it features some big french artist. Basically, France is one of her weakest markets so her team is trying to give her some exposure there. Quite smart!

Gaga doesn't need that but she definitely needs a new song or something to relaunch, collab remix or what, but can't see anything happening til new year if at all... 

Kindness Admin 7,540
31 minutes ago, xo_hours said:

get ready to track Shallow again

Wow, shook by this. This could honestly be huge.

ARTPOPster 1,331

a re-release of Chromatica is scheduled around Grammys time next year" (not the November re-release)- Babylonhooker on twitter, he stopped posting on that other site! 

• paws up 3
  • shook 2

1 minute ago, TINDER said:

a re-release of Chromatica is scheduled around Grammys time next year" (not the November re-release)- Babylonhooker on twitter, he stopped posting on that other site! 

Can you give his Twitter link?

A Popster Is Born 12,827
1 minute ago, TINDER said:

That's what Mindtrappa said too. He could have jumped on his tea or maybe it's legit.... I mean he was posting the other day so why stop?

Meh it's good enough for me... OK ill get off fads neck now. Can't wait for Ari's 

Moderator 17,128
35 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

Is it really THAT big of a deal on the US? Genuinely asking, Idk who this man is. Is he really THAT big and  if so, do you think it could reenter the Hot 100? :ally:

He has 9 diamond certified albums. One of them is certified 21x Platinum.

• paws up 1
  • shook 2