Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

Popster for Sale 57,181
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I think if it was eligible it would be certified.

It has over 1.2B US on-demand US streams (confirmed by Billboard in June) so that alone makes it eligible for 8x Platinum

It's already Diamond or very close to it

Just now, chartgaga said:

I love Gaga but her dancing is disgraceful... :bradley: especially since Richy took over

her dancing is good, i dont know what is your problem but you are constantly finding something negativ on gaga or her art, you dont have better thing to do in your life. if you dont like her don't follow her. Still can't believe what i read Taylor's stage presence 10/10 anda gaga's dancing disgraceful

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 13,397
Just now, Max_Vandeburg said:

Not people dragging Gaga's dancing skills when she literally has FIBROMYALGIA. 

And that too a severe one that roots from emotionally scarring sexual assault. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

• admin locked this topic
Kindness Admin 7,530

We need another break. People seem to be confused by how to not drag artists, even though it's not very hard. People are accumulating points and when I open this thread I'm going to be doubling all the warning points assigned.

• paws up 11
  • thanks 2

• admin unlocked this topic
9 minutes ago, xo_hours said:

get ready to track Shallow again

Is it really THAT big of a deal on the US? Genuinely asking, Idk who this man is. Is he really THAT big and  if so, do you think it could reenter the Hot 100? :ally:

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
1 minute ago, Ms I am a local said:

Is it really THAT big of a deal on the US? Genuinely asking, Idk who this man is. Is he really THAT big and  if so, do you think it could reenter the Hot 100? :ally:

he's like one of the best selling artists of all time overall in the US and probably the biggest country act

apparently :ohyes:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

4 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

He is the best album selling solo male artist of all time in US.

He has all the rednecks in the palm of his hands.

Popster for Sale 57,181
5 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

He's literally the best-selling solo albums artist of all-time in the US

I have yet to hear a song of his but he used to be huge in the US, I don't know if his name has much power in 2020 tho

Edited by Fame Romance

14 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Mr. S said there's a new Dua song coming this week.. She is feeding her fans! I hope its not another remix and a new song! And if it is a remix then interscope take notes and do it to 911 so we can track something

it's called Fever and it features some big french artist. Basically, France is one of her weakest markets so her team is trying to give her some exposure there. Quite smart!

Edited by Swallow