Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

9 minutes ago, Artur said:

Always Remember Us This Way (live at the Halftime Show)

not tiffany | Tumblr

The way it would shoot straight to #1

The most beautifully song written ever.

Those f-ers at interscope didn't push it to radio, cause they were too busy pushing a certain industry plant

not tiffany | Tumblr

A Popster Is Born 10,029

ARUTW would have been a NO on pop radio, Shallow was barely played there and it needed the Oscars/Grammys to get some support by radio...

Europe stanned for it tho, well they stanned ASIBGa... see when you serve timeless music, she should keep on delivering timeless songs

A Popster Is Born 13,486
3 minutes ago, entela said:

Those f-ers at interscope didn't push it to radio, cause they were too busy pushing a certain industry plant

not tiffany | Tumblr

I’m glad that Gaga is not just restricted to being a pop girl. She won’t even be dependent on Interscope for her upcoming major movie roles. 
spacer.png

A Popster Is Born 12,847
4 minutes ago, Bilola said:

uh?

it says rain will fall again in fall.... people think they are hintign at something Gaga related.. but i think its for Ari specifically - rain on me obviously was her song too, so they are saying she'll have a hit in fall as well as the one in summer. Oh well. I dont expect anything from Gaga except this boxset and a grammys performance next year... at least she looks amazing getting people to vote

• paws up 1

5 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Cupcakes will metldown. Apparently playing Ally hurt her mental health and we are not supposed to want her to milk or promote the ASIB era

Let the cupcakes fume, I love to see it. A simple ASIB medley (2 years later) would make millions of dollars for Insterscope but they just don't care.

64e55044bf1ad3c49eaee694a57a8b43eef65919

4 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

a concept.. the SMASH that got away :bradley:

The way it would put Million Performances to SHAME and shoot straight to #1 on the Hot 100

64e55044bf1ad3c49eaee694a57a8b43eef65919

• paws up 1

5 minutes ago, entela said:

not tiffany | Tumblr

Wow at us saying the same thing, legend

not tiffany | Tumblr

• paws up 1

5 minutes ago, entela said:

I hope GODGA re works with Hillary Lindsey &co

All the songs they wrote together have 10/10 melodies and lyrics.

Those girls are really excellent songwriters, love them!

She should do a women-only record one day. Female producers, female writers, female choreographer (:tea:), female collabs only.

Edited by Artur
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARUTW has the standard piano ballad structure, with beautiful melody and lyrics and beautiful vocal rendition from Godga.

It has barely any country-folksy influence (shallow has a strange structure and too raw vocals on top of that), so pop radio (as shown all over europe) had no problem playing it.

Thank god the public spoke, with making it a streaming hit, even without needing Spotify or radio spamming it in playlists!

not tiffany | Tumblr

• paws up 1

9 minutes ago, Artur said:

She should do a women-only record one day. Female producers, female writers, female choreographer (:tea:), female collabs only.

I swear to GODGA I've been thinking the same idea for the past year...

OMG besfraan

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,402
22 minutes ago, chartgaga said:

ARUTW would have been a NO on pop radio, Shallow was barely played there and it needed the Oscars/Grammys to get some support by radio...

Europe stanned for it tho, well they stanned ASIBGa... see when you serve timeless music, she should keep on delivering timeless songs

Yeah agree. I doubt radio release would change anything. 

But ARUTW smashed regardless of radio 

Edited by Applause

A Popster Is Born 16,402
20 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

it says rain will fall again in fall.... people think they are hintign at something Gaga related.. but i think its for Ari specifically - rain on me obviously was her song too, so they are saying she'll have a hit in fall as well as the one in summer. Oh well. I dont expect anything from Gaga except this boxset and a grammys performance next year... at least she looks amazing getting people to vote

I don't think it's anything relevant. HDD often makes articles about "rainmakers" it's some term they use. You can search it on their site and see.