Charts Discussion Thread (911 / Voting Era)

LetsGetHigh

1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

I mean who in their right mind would come to 2 different Gaga forums just to bash Gaga and try to prove their fave is better? :rip:

It's not just him bashing Gaga, because we could have an interesting conversation if he was more respectful, he bashes Gaga and praises Taylor without knowing what he's even talking about, and he's not willing to learn either so...

I think he's confused, he should be on Stan twitter posting shady tweets about whoever the f- he wants.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,808
4 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

I mean who in their right mind would come to 2 different Gaga forums just to bash Gaga and try to prove their fave is better? :rip:

there is a very good chance that thearcher comes from a european country (thats where the most over-sensitve taylor fans reside) or it could be an OGH who stanned Madonna/Britney/Katy - anyone who hates Gaga will always be linked to one of those 3 women in some way. seen it happen so many times

• paws up 1

Gaming Leader 1,283
x2
3 minutes ago, The Professor said:

Everyone seems fine to me, but there's only one problem and it seems everyone knows :awkney:

i've read the past 50 pages and there are very questionable posts

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,808
Just now, FRANZGA said:

actually, i won't mind @The Archer if he's defending Taylor from @entela and co , cause seriously folklore has a very impressive stats

funnily enough, the three or four members go completely silent when TheArcher (a real OGH) turns up, but yet constantly berate others who are actual fans... it's very frustrating to see that they are only interested in policing the thread like we have to lick gaga's *rse... :awkney:

• thanks 1

3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

i've read the past 50 pages and there are very questionable posts

There are some questionable post, but we're all gaga fans in here and than there's that one troll :awkney:

Edited by The Professor
  • paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 13,396
1 minute ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

funnily enough, the three or four members go completely silent when TheArcher (a real OGH) turns up, but yet constantly berate others who are actual fans... it's very frustrating to see that they are only interested in policing the thread like we have to lick gaga's *rse... :awkney:

Personally I like to debate with you guys because while you might be blinded by stats and numbers, you like Gaga at the end. What’s the point of arguing with OGHs like @The Archer and the one that hides behind the chart account when they’re not even gonna listen. Just ignore and move on. :awkney:

• paws up 2
  • hugs 1

4 minutes ago, Daphne Guinness said:

Personally I like to debate with you guys because while you might be blinded by stats and numbers, you like Gaga at the end. What’s the point of arguing with OGHs like @The Archer and the one that hides behind the chart account when they’re not even gonna listen. Just ignore and move on. :awkney:

Also report for flamebating and trolling  :awkney:

Edited by The Professor
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
7 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

kris-jenner-gif-1500505344.gif?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&resize=480:*

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,808

Anyways, a mess!

Apparently Honest Vocal Coach was right about Lana, so she could be right about SFA being a single with a MV - I wonder if they'll launch it as a ballad, i think its a great idea, but it may confuse people being on a dance album. Chromatica's receipts WW are actually not that bad at all. This is like her 'changes' era - except Chromatica is more succesful as an album and she has mini hits SL,SC and then one big hit (intentions/ROM)

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Ah I just sent my first ever report here. Looks like there will be another debut in my ignore list

dean winchester GIF

OT: Stream the following songs for the next milestones

1. Stupid Love
  2. You and I
  3. Paparazzi
  4. Music to My Eyes
  5. Alejandro
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1